Cruz Azul vs Necaxa, 2024-03-16T23:00:00.000Z

Cruz Azul vs Necaxa
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Cruz Azul crest
1 : 2
Necaxa crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
Estadio Azteca
F. Guerrero Ramírez

Attacking Momentum

Cruz Azul crestNecaxa crest

Events

9'
GOAL icon
Carlos Rotondi
(Ángel Sepúlveda)
12'
GOAL icon
Diber Cambindo
(Ezequiel Unsain)
28'
GOAL icon
José Paradela
(Edgar Méndez)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Levy
(Ángel Sepúlveda)
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alexis Peña
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Braian Samudio
(Diber Cambindo)
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
Érik Lira
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexis Gutiérrez
(C. Cándido)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jesús Alcántar
(Jorge Rodríguez)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Heriberto Jurado
(Diego Gómez)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alán Montes
(Emilio Martínez)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lorenzo Faravelli
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alejandro Andrade
(Edgar Méndez)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bryan Javier Gamboa Galarza
(Érik Lira)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Amaury Morales Rosas
(Lorenzo Faravelli)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brayan Garnica
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ignacio Rivero
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carlos Rotondi
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
79%
21%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
11
5
Shots Blocked
6
1
Corners
14
1
Fouls
10
11
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cruz Azul logo
Cruz Azul
3-4-2-1
Necaxa logo
Necaxa
4-4-1-1
23
Kevin Mier
15
Ignacio Rivero
6
Érik Lira
33
Gonzalo Piovi
18
Rodrigo Huescas
8
Lorenzo Faravelli
19
Carlos Rodríguez
13
C. Cándido
7
Uriel Antuna
29
Carlos Rotondi
9
Ángel Sepúlveda
22
Ezequiel Unsain
2
Emilio Martínez
4
Alexis Peña
3
Agustín Oliveros
20
Jorge Rodríguez
15
Brayan Garnica
19
Diego Gómez
33
Fernando Arce
7
Edgar Méndez
10
José Paradela
27
Diber Cambindo
Cruz Azul
1
Andrés Gudiño
200
Jorge Luis García Rivas
14
Alexis Gutiérrez
3
Carlos Salcedo
26
Carlos Vargas
204
Mauro Zaleta
268
M. Levy
194
Amaury Morales Rosas
191
Raymundo Rubio
210
Bryan Javier Gamboa Galarza
Necaxa
6
Jesús Alcántar
13
Alejandro Andrade
18
Braian Samudio
23
Alán Montes
25
Andrés Colorado
24
Jair Cortés
1
Raúl Gudiño
11
Heriberto Jurado
179
César Gerardo López Meza
5
Alejandro Mayorga
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
58.99%
X
23.27%
2
17.73%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.06%
No
51.94%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.17%
No
25.83%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.92%
No
51.08%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.55%
No
72.45%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.01%
No
83.99%

About the football match Cruz Azul against Necaxa

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Cruz Azul and Necaxa will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Azteca, the home turf of Cruz Azul. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cruz Azul Lineup

  • Starting XI: Uriel Antuna, Kevin Mier, Ignacio Rivero, Érik Lira, Carlos Rotondi, Lorenzo Faravelli, Rodrigo Huescas, Ángel Sepúlveda, Carlos Rodríguez, Gonzalo Piovi, C. Cándido

  • Substitutes: Andrés Gudiño, Jorge Luis García Rivas, Alexis Gutiérrez, Carlos Salcedo, Carlos Vargas, Mauro Zaleta, M. Levy, Amaury Morales Rosas, Raymundo Rubio, Bryan Javier Gamboa Galarza

Necaxa Lineup

  • Starting XI: Agustín Oliveros, Alexis Peña, Diber Cambindo, José Paradela, Jorge Rodríguez, Emilio Martínez, Fernando Arce, Ezequiel Unsain, Diego Gómez, Brayan Garnica, Edgar Méndez

  • Substitutes: Jesús Alcántar, Alejandro Andrade, Braian Samudio, Alán Montes, Andrés Colorado, Jair Cortés, Raúl Gudiño, Heriberto Jurado, César Gerardo López Meza, Alejandro Mayorga

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Cruz Azul, the chance that we have calculated is 58.99%. This is based on old statistics from Cruz Azul combined with the statistics from Necaxa. The chance that Necaxa will win the match, we have calculated at 17.73%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.27%.

Advertisement