Moca vs Nashville SC, 2024-02-23T00:00:00.000Z

Moca vs Nashville SC
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
Moca crest
0 : 3
Nashville SC crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday February 22, 2024
Estadio Cibao
B. López

Attacking Momentum

Moca crestNashville SC crest

Events

12'
GOAL icon
Hany Mukhtar
(Sam Surridge)
24'
GOAL icon
Sam Surridge
(Hany Mukhtar)
35'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jacob Shaffelburg
(Hany Mukhtar)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Roberto Louima
(Víctor Manuel Sánchez Betances)
53'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Teal Bunbury
(Sam Surridge)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Guillermo de Peña
(Eduardo Montenegro Zúñiga)
75'
GOAL icon
Tyler Boyd
(Teal Bunbury)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juan Enrique de Jesús Ovalles
(José Etcheverry)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergio Isaul Ventura Marte
(Gustavo Ascona)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tah Anunga
(Sean Davis)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex Muyl
(Tyler Boyd)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Bauer
(Dru Yearwood)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Teal Bunbury
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
39%
61%
Shots On Target
1
7
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
1
0
Corners
1
6
Fouls
15
9
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Moca logo
Moca
4-4-2
Nashville SC logo
Nashville SC
4-3-3
25
Pascual Ramírez
2
Kelvin Durán
8
Richard Dabas Pérez
3
Felipe Cambindo
12
Víctor Manuel Sánchez Betances
32
José Etcheverry
6
Clifford Thomas
26
Carlos Rossell
10
Eduardo Montenegro Zúñiga
22
Gustavo Ascona
9
Juan Ángeles Sánchez
1
Joe Willis
18
Shaq Moore
3
Lukas MacNaughton
5
Jack Maher
23
Taylor Washington
54
Sean Davis
20
Aníbal Godoy
16
Dru Yearwood
10
Hany Mukhtar
11
Tyler Boyd
9
Sam Surridge
Moca
4
José Yunior Francisco Gómez
5
Keudy Rafael Jiménez Burgos
7
Roberto Louima
14
Juan Enrique de Jesús Ovalles
16
Annier Ricardo Rojas Rojas
17
Tairon Rodríguez Almonte
18
Alex Rodriguez Rosario
19
Sergio Isaul Ventura Marte
20
Guillermo de Peña
21
Miguel Ángel Vásquez Silverio
23
Miguel Odalis Báez Camino
29
José Jáquez
Nashville SC
6
Amar Sejdic
12
Teal Bunbury
14
Jacob Shaffelburg
17
Orrin McKinze Gaines II.
19
Alex Muyl
22
Josh Bauer
27
Tah Anunga
30
Elliot Panicco
44
Brent Kallman
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
12.12%
X
22.17%
2
65.71%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
39.66%
No
60.34%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.42%
No
30.58%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
42.66%
No
57.34%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.06%
No
76.94%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.04%
No
84.96%

About the football match Moca against Nashville SC

On Thursday February 22, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Moca and Nashville SC will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Cibao, the home turf of Moca. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Moca Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kelvin Durán, Felipe Cambindo, Clifford Thomas, Richard Dabas Pérez, Juan Ángeles Sánchez, Eduardo Montenegro Zúñiga, Víctor Manuel Sánchez Betances, Gustavo Ascona, Pascual Ramírez, Carlos Rossell, José Etcheverry

  • Substitutes: José Yunior Francisco Gómez, Keudy Rafael Jiménez Burgos, Roberto Louima, Juan Enrique de Jesús Ovalles, Annier Ricardo Rojas Rojas, Tairon Rodríguez Almonte, Alex Rodriguez Rosario, Sergio Isaul Ventura Marte, Guillermo de Peña, Miguel Ángel Vásquez Silverio, Miguel Odalis Báez Camino, José Jáquez

Nashville SC Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joe Willis, Lukas MacNaughton, Jack Maher, Sam Surridge, Hany Mukhtar, Tyler Boyd, Dru Yearwood, Shaq Moore, Aníbal Godoy, Taylor Washington, Sean Davis

  • Substitutes: Amar Sejdic, Teal Bunbury, Jacob Shaffelburg, Orrin McKinze Gaines II., Alex Muyl, Josh Bauer, Tah Anunga, Elliot Panicco, Brent Kallman

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Nashville SC, the chance that we have calculated is 65.71%. This is based on old statistics from Nashville SC combined with the statistics from Moca. The chance that Moca will win the match, we have calculated at 12.12%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.17%.

Advertisement