Cavalry vs Orlando City, 2024-02-22T03:00:00.000Z

Cavalry vs Orlando City
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
Cavalry crest
0 : 3
Orlando City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday February 21, 2024
J. Calderón
FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com

Attacking Momentum

Cavalry crestOrlando City crest

Events

21'
GOAL icon
Duncan McGuire
(Martín Ojeda)
38'
GOAL icon
Facundo Torres
(Dagur Dan Þórhallsson)
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Charlie Trafford
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fraser Aird
(Ali Musse)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Callum Montgomery
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Myer Bevan
(Tobias Warschewski)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolás Lodeiro
(Martín Ojeda)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ramiro Enrique
(Duncan McGuire)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rafael Santos
(Kyle Smith)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diego Gutiérrez
(Charlie Trafford)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bradley Kamdem
(Callum Montgomery)
75'
GOAL icon
Facundo Torres
(Iván Angulo)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Lynn
(Iván Angulo)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Felipe Martins
(César Araújo)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maël Henry
(Sergio Camargo)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
46%
54%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
2
4
Shots Blocked
2
5
Corners
3
7
Fouls
13
6
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
2
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cavalry logo
Cavalry
4-5-1
Orlando City logo
Orlando City
4-5-1
1
Marco Carducci
26
Shamit Shome
24
Eryk Kobza
4
Daan Klomp
3
Callum Montgomery
8
Jesse Daley
6
Charlie Trafford
7
Ali Musse
10
Sergio Camargo
19
William Akio
16
Tobias Warschewski
1
Pedro Gallese
17
Dagur Dan Þórhallsson
15
Rodrigo Schlegel
6
Robin Jansson
24
Kyle Smith
10
Facundo Torres
2
5
César Araújo
16
Wilder Cartagena
77
Iván Angulo
13
Duncan McGuire
11
Martín Ojeda
Cavalry
5
Bradley Kamdem
9
Myer Bevan
11
Lleyton Brooks
12
Tom Field
18
Maël Henry
20
Lucas Dias
21
Jack Barrett
27
Diego Gutiérrez
29
Michael Harms
33
Fraser Aird
Orlando City
3
Rafael Santos
7
Ramiro Enrique
8
Felipe Martins
14
Nicolás Lodeiro
23
Shakur Mohammed
26
Michael Halliday
27
Jack Lynn
28
Abdi Salim
31
Mason Stajduhar
33
Jeorgio Kocevski
68
Thomas Williams
95
Favian Loyola
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
32.68%
X
26.77%
2
40.55%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.75%
No
49.25%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.53%
No
27.47%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.42%
No
51.58%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.33%
No
73.64%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.9%
No
86.1%

About the football match Cavalry against Orlando City

On Wednesday February 21, 2024, precisely at 10:00 PM, Cavalry and Orlando City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Cavalry. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cavalry Lineup

  • Starting XI: Marco Carducci, Callum Montgomery, Daan Klomp, Charlie Trafford, Ali Musse, Jesse Daley, Sergio Camargo, Tobias Warschewski, William Akio, Eryk Kobza, Shamit Shome

  • Substitutes: Bradley Kamdem, Myer Bevan, Lleyton Brooks, Tom Field, Maël Henry, Lucas Dias, Jack Barrett, Diego Gutiérrez, Michael Harms, Fraser Aird

Orlando City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Pedro Gallese, César Araújo, Robin Jansson, Facundo Torres, Martín Ojeda, Duncan McGuire, Rodrigo Schlegel, Wilder Cartagena, Dagur Dan Þórhallsson, Kyle Smith, Iván Angulo

  • Substitutes: Rafael Santos, Ramiro Enrique, Felipe Martins, Nicolás Lodeiro, Shakur Mohammed, Michael Halliday, Jack Lynn, Abdi Salim, Mason Stajduhar, Jeorgio Kocevski, Thomas Williams, Favian Loyola

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Orlando City, the chance that we have calculated is 40.55%. This is based on old statistics from Orlando City combined with the statistics from Cavalry. The chance that Cavalry will win the match, we have calculated at 32.68%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.77%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Cavalry and Orlando City can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com.

Advertisement