Real Estelí vs América, 2024-02-07T03:00:00.000Z

Real Estelí vs América
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
Real Estelí crest
2 : 1
América crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday February 6, 2024
Estadio Independencia
FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com

Attacking Momentum

Real Estelí crestAmérica crest

Events

7'
PENALTY icon
Byron Bonilla
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harold Medina
(Ivan Ochoa)
47'
GOAL icon
Marvin Fletes
(Byron Bonilla)
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Óscar Acevedo
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Israel Reyes
(Emilio Lara)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diego Valdés
(Illian Hernández)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Álvaro Fidalgo
(Richard Sánchez)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Salvador Reyes
(Luis Fuentes)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Keylon Batiz
(Nicolás Maturana)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Henry Niño
(Sergio Cunningham Torres)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leyvin Balanta
(Marvin Fletes)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonathan Rodríguez
(Brian Rodríguez)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Widman Talavera
(Byron Bonilla)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marlon Andrés López Moreno
90'
GOAL icon
Julián Quiñones
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
55%
45%
Shots On Target
3
5
Shots Off Target
3
7
Shots Blocked
1
6
Corners
2
7
Fouls
13
8
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
2
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Real Estelí logo
Real Estelí
5-4-1
América logo
América
4-5-1
1
Douglas Forvis Espinoza
27
Josué Quijano
19
Evert Martínez
4
Marvin Fletes
23
Óscar Acevedo
26
Sergio Cunningham Torres
8
Marlon Andrés López Moreno
28
Bancy Hernández
6
Ivan Ochoa
7
Byron Bonilla
14
Nicolás Maturana
1
Luis Malagón
23
Emilio Lara
4
Sebastián Cáceres
29
Ramón Juárez
2
Luis Fuentes
17
Álex Zendejas
16
Santiago Naveda
20
Richard Sánchez
7
Brian Rodríguez
33
Julián Quiñones
19
Illian Hernández
Real Estelí
2
Francisco Vallecillo
3
Henry Niño
10
Harold Medina
12
Widman Talavera
13
Maicol Balanta Peña
17
Joel Isaac Obando
18
Leyvin Balanta
20
Keylon Batiz
22
César Salandía
América
3
Israel Reyes
6
Jonathan Dos Santos
8
Álvaro Fidalgo
10
Diego Valdés
11
Jonathan Rodríguez
18
Cristian Calderón
26
Salvador Reyes
27
Óscar Jiménez
30
Román Martínez
31
Igor Lichnovsky
35
Leonardo Fabio Palestina Hernández
36
A. Fernández de Lara
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
11.34%
X
15.91%
2
72.75%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
42.7%
No
57.3%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.36%
No
19.64%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.39%
No
44.61%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.42%
No
66.58%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
26.96%
No
73.04%

About the football match Real Estelí against América

On Tuesday February 6, 2024, precisely at 10:00 PM, Real Estelí and América will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Independencia, the home turf of Real Estelí. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Real Estelí Lineup

  • Starting XI: Douglas Forvis Espinoza, Marvin Fletes, Ivan Ochoa, Byron Bonilla, Marlon Andrés López Moreno, Nicolás Maturana, Evert Martínez, Óscar Acevedo, Sergio Cunningham Torres, Josué Quijano, Bancy Hernández

  • Substitutes: Francisco Vallecillo, Henry Niño, Harold Medina, Widman Talavera, Maicol Balanta Peña, Joel Isaac Obando, Leyvin Balanta, Keylon Batiz, César Salandía

América Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luis Malagón, Luis Fuentes, Sebastián Cáceres, Brian Rodríguez, Santiago Naveda, Álex Zendejas, Illian Hernández, Richard Sánchez, Emilio Lara, Ramón Juárez, Julián Quiñones

  • Substitutes: Israel Reyes, Jonathan Dos Santos, Álvaro Fidalgo, Diego Valdés, Jonathan Rodríguez, Cristian Calderón, Salvador Reyes, Óscar Jiménez, Román Martínez, Igor Lichnovsky, Leonardo Fabio Palestina Hernández, A. Fernández de Lara

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is América, the chance that we have calculated is 72.75%. This is based on old statistics from América combined with the statistics from Real Estelí. The chance that Real Estelí will win the match, we have calculated at 11.34%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 15.91%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Real Estelí and América can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com.

Advertisement