América vs Real Estelí, 2024-02-15T03:15:00.000Z

América vs Real Estelí
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
América crest
2 : 0
Real Estelí crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday February 14, 2024
Estadio Azteca
I. Elfath
FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com

Attacking Momentum

América crestReal Estelí crest

Events

18'
GOAL icon
Jonathan Rodríguez
(Julián Quiñones)
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marlon Andrés López Moreno
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
Julián Quiñones
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sebastián Cáceres
45'
VAR_CARD
Sebastián Cáceres
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kevin Álvarez
(Sebastián Cáceres)
54'
GOAL icon
Álex Zendejas
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harold Medina
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Henry Martín
(Jonathan Rodríguez)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luis Fuentes
(Cristian Calderón)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolás Maturana
(Bancy Hernández)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Henry Niño
(Óscar Acevedo)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergio Cunningham Torres
(Ivan Ochoa)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Widman Talavera
(Leyvin Balanta)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maicol Balanta Peña
(Byron Bonilla)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Santiago Naveda
(Álvaro Fidalgo)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Javairô Dilrosun
(Brian Rodríguez)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
61%
39%
Shots On Target
5
2
Shots Off Target
11
2
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
7
2
Fouls
12
8
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

América logo
América
4-3-1-2
Real Estelí logo
Real Estelí
5-3-2
1
Luis Malagón
31
Igor Lichnovsky
3
Israel Reyes
4
Sebastián Cáceres
17
Álex Zendejas
6
Jonathan Dos Santos
8
Álvaro Fidalgo
18
Cristian Calderón
33
Julián Quiñones
11
Jonathan Rodríguez
7
Brian Rodríguez
1
Douglas Forvis Espinoza
27
Josué Quijano
19
Evert Martínez
4
Marvin Fletes
18
Leyvin Balanta
23
Óscar Acevedo
6
Ivan Ochoa
8
Marlon Andrés López Moreno
10
Harold Medina
28
Bancy Hernández
7
Byron Bonilla
América
2
Luis Fuentes
5
Kevin Álvarez
14
Néstor Araujo
16
Santiago Naveda
19
Illian Hernández
21
Henry Martín
24
Javairô Dilrosun
26
Salvador Reyes
27
Óscar Jiménez
29
Ramón Juárez
35
Leonardo Fabio Palestina Hernández
Real Estelí
2
Francisco Vallecillo
3
Henry Niño
12
Widman Talavera
13
Maicol Balanta Peña
14
Nicolás Maturana
17
Joel Isaac Obando
20
Keylon Batiz
21
Cristhian Flores Rivas
22
César Salandía
26
Sergio Cunningham Torres
37
Bryan Ordoñez
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
76.05%
X
15.8%
2
8.16%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
41.7%
No
58.3%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.63%
No
21.37%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.3%
No
43.7%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.85%
No
65.15%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
29.53%
No
70.47%

About the football match América against Real Estelí

On Wednesday February 14, 2024, precisely at 10:15 PM, América and Real Estelí will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Azteca, the home turf of América. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

América Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luis Malagón, Israel Reyes, Sebastián Cáceres, Jonathan Dos Santos, Brian Rodríguez, Álvaro Fidalgo, Jonathan Rodríguez, Álex Zendejas, Cristian Calderón, Igor Lichnovsky, Julián Quiñones

  • Substitutes: Luis Fuentes, Kevin Álvarez, Néstor Araujo, Santiago Naveda, Illian Hernández, Henry Martín, Javairô Dilrosun, Salvador Reyes, Óscar Jiménez, Ramón Juárez, Leonardo Fabio Palestina Hernández

Real Estelí Lineup

  • Starting XI: Douglas Forvis Espinoza, Marvin Fletes, Ivan Ochoa, Byron Bonilla, Marlon Andrés López Moreno, Harold Medina, Leyvin Balanta, Evert Martínez, Óscar Acevedo, Josué Quijano, Bancy Hernández

  • Substitutes: Francisco Vallecillo, Henry Niño, Widman Talavera, Maicol Balanta Peña, Nicolás Maturana, Joel Isaac Obando, Keylon Batiz, Cristhian Flores Rivas, César Salandía, Sergio Cunningham Torres, Bryan Ordoñez

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is América, the chance that we have calculated is 76.05%. This is based on old statistics from América combined with the statistics from Real Estelí. The chance that Real Estelí will win the match, we have calculated at 8.16%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 15.8%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between América and Real Estelí can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com.

Advertisement