New England vs Alajuelense, 2024-03-06T23:00:00.000Z

New England vs Alajuelense
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
New England crest
4 : 0
Alajuelense crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday March 6, 2024
Gillette Stadium
A. Escobedo González
FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com

Attacking Momentum

New England crestAlajuelense crest

Events

19'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ian Lawrence
28'
GOAL icon
Nick Lima
(DeJuan Jones)
41'
GOAL icon
Tomás Chancalay
(Nacho Gil)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonathan Moya
(Fernando Lesme)
50'
PENALTY icon
Tomás Chancalay
53'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jonathan Moya
53'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
55'
GOAL icon
Esmir Bajraktarevic
(Nick Lima)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diego Campos
(Celso Borges)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Johan Venegas
(Aarón Suárez)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michael Barrantes Rojas
(Joel Campbell)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Noel Buck
(Matt Polster)
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
DeJuan Jones
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Spaulding
(DeJuan Jones)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bobby Wood
(Tomás Chancalay)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emmanuel Boateng
(Esmir Bajraktarevic)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andrew Farrell
(Nick Lima)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anthony Hernández
(Carlos Mora)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
56%
44%
Shots On Target
8
3
Shots Off Target
0
8
Shots Blocked
4
4
Corners
3
3
Fouls
10
12
Offsides
1
3
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

New England logo
New England
4-3-3
Alajuelense logo
Alajuelense
4-2-3-1
1
Henrich Ravas
12
Nick Lima
6
Jonathan Mensah
2
Dave Romney
24
DeJuan Jones
14
Ian Harkes
8
Matt Polster
28
Mark-Anthony Kaye
21
Nacho Gil
5
Tomás Chancalay
2
47
Esmir Bajraktarevic
23
Leonel Moreira
2
Carlos Martínez
3
Manjrekar James
13
Alexis Gamboa
27
Ian Lawrence
5
Celso Borges
18
Edward Cedeño
17
Carlos Mora
10
Aarón Suárez
12
Joel Campbell
33
Fernando Lesme
New England
4
Henry Kessler
10
Carles Gil
17
Bobby Wood
18
Emmanuel Boateng
22
Jack Panayotou
26
Tommy McNamara
29
Noel Buck
34
Ryan Spaulding
36
Earl Edwards Jr.
88
Andrew Farrell
98
Jacob Jackson
Alajuelense
1
Bayron Mora
4
Guillermo Villalobos
7
Anthony Hernández
8
Johan Venegas
9
Jonathan Moya
11
Diego Campos
14
Alejandro Duarte
16
Yael López
19
Juan Luis Pérez
22
Kevin Estiven Cabezas Rodríguez
24
Suhander Zuniga
31
Michael Barrantes Rojas
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.16%
X
23.48%
2
29.36%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.87%
No
43.13%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.1%
No
21.9%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.01%
No
43.99%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.43%
No
66.57%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.39%
No
80.61%

About the football match New England against Alajuelense

On Wednesday March 6, 2024, precisely at 6:00 PM, New England and Alajuelense will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Gillette Stadium, the home turf of New England. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

New England Lineup

  • Starting XI: Henrich Ravas, Dave Romney, Tomás Chancalay, Jonathan Mensah, Matt Polster, Nick Lima, Ian Harkes, Nacho Gil, DeJuan Jones, Mark-Anthony Kaye, Esmir Bajraktarevic

  • Substitutes: Henry Kessler, Carles Gil, Bobby Wood, Emmanuel Boateng, Jack Panayotou, Tommy McNamara, Noel Buck, Ryan Spaulding, Earl Edwards Jr., Andrew Farrell, Jacob Jackson

Alajuelense Lineup

  • Starting XI: Carlos Martínez, Manjrekar James, Celso Borges, Aarón Suárez, Joel Campbell, Alexis Gamboa, Carlos Mora, Edward Cedeño, Leonel Moreira, Ian Lawrence, Fernando Lesme

  • Substitutes: Bayron Mora, Guillermo Villalobos, Anthony Hernández, Johan Venegas, Jonathan Moya, Diego Campos, Alejandro Duarte, Yael López, Juan Luis Pérez, Kevin Estiven Cabezas Rodríguez, Suhander Zuniga, Michael Barrantes Rojas

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is New England, the chance that we have calculated is 47.16%. This is based on old statistics from New England combined with the statistics from Alajuelense. The chance that Alajuelense will win the match, we have calculated at 29.36%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.48%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between New England and Alajuelense can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com.

Advertisement