Alajuelense vs New England, 2024-03-15T00:00:00.000Z

Alajuelense vs New England
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
Alajuelense crest
1 : 1
New England crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday March 14, 2024
Estadio Alejandro Morera Soto

Attacking Momentum

Alajuelense crestNew England crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
Carlos Mora
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dave Romney
(Henry Kessler)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yael López
(Guillermo Villalobos)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonathan Moya
(Diego Campos)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Suhander Zuniga
(Ian Lawrence)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mark-Anthony Kaye
(Noel Buck)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Giacomo Vrioni
(Tomás Chancalay)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anthony Hernández
(Johan Venegas)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Manjrekar James
81'
GOAL icon
Giacomo Vrioni
(Esmir Bajraktarevic)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emmanuel Boateng
(Esmir Bajraktarevic)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aarón Suárez
(Joel Campbell)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tommy McNamara
(Matt Polster)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
49%
51%
Shots On Target
8
4
Shots Off Target
8
1
Shots Blocked
7
0
Corners
12
4
Fouls
11
7
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Alajuelense logo
Alajuelense
4-5-1
New England logo
New England
4-4-2
23
Leonel Moreira
4
Guillermo Villalobos
3
Manjrekar James
13
Alexis Gamboa
27
Ian Lawrence
5
Celso Borges
22
Kevin Estiven Cabezas Rodríguez
17
Carlos Mora
12
Joel Campbell
11
Diego Campos
8
Johan Venegas
1
Henrich Ravas
88
Andrew Farrell
6
Jonathan Mensah
4
Henry Kessler
34
Ryan Spaulding
14
Ian Harkes
8
Matt Polster
29
Noel Buck
21
Nacho Gil
5
Tomás Chancalay
47
Esmir Bajraktarevic
Alajuelense
1
Bayron Mora
2
Carlos Martínez
7
Anthony Hernández
9
Jonathan Moya
10
Aarón Suárez
14
Alejandro Duarte
16
Yael López
18
Edward Cedeño
19
Juan Luis Pérez
24
Suhander Zuniga
31
Michael Barrantes Rojas
33
Fernando Lesme
New England
2
Dave Romney
9
Giacomo Vrioni
12
Nick Lima
18
Emmanuel Boateng
22
Jack Panayotou
24
DeJuan Jones
26
Tommy McNamara
28
Mark-Anthony Kaye
36
Earl Edwards Jr.
43
Santiago Suarez
98
Jacob Jackson
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.33%
X
24.2%
2
25.46%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.88%
No
46.12%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.58%
No
21.42%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.87%
No
42.13%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.18%
No
63.82%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.04%
No
77.96%

About the football match Alajuelense against New England

On Thursday March 14, 2024, precisely at 8:00 PM, Alajuelense and New England will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Alejandro Morera Soto, the home turf of Alajuelense. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Alajuelense Lineup

  • Starting XI: Manjrekar James, Guillermo Villalobos, Celso Borges, Johan Venegas, Diego Campos, Joel Campbell, Alexis Gamboa, Carlos Mora, Kevin Estiven Cabezas Rodríguez, Leonel Moreira, Ian Lawrence

  • Substitutes: Bayron Mora, Carlos Martínez, Anthony Hernández, Jonathan Moya, Aarón Suárez, Alejandro Duarte, Yael López, Edward Cedeño, Juan Luis Pérez, Suhander Zuniga, Michael Barrantes Rojas, Fernando Lesme

New England Lineup

  • Starting XI: Henrich Ravas, Henry Kessler, Tomás Chancalay, Jonathan Mensah, Matt Polster, Ian Harkes, Nacho Gil, Noel Buck, Ryan Spaulding, Esmir Bajraktarevic, Andrew Farrell

  • Substitutes: Dave Romney, Giacomo Vrioni, Nick Lima, Emmanuel Boateng, Jack Panayotou, DeJuan Jones, Tommy McNamara, Mark-Anthony Kaye, Earl Edwards Jr., Santiago Suarez, Jacob Jackson

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Alajuelense, the chance that we have calculated is 50.33%. This is based on old statistics from Alajuelense combined with the statistics from New England. The chance that New England will win the match, we have calculated at 25.46%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.2%.

Advertisement