Guadalajara vs América, 2024-03-07T03:00:00.000Z

Guadalajara vs América
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
Guadalajara crest
0 : 3
América crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday March 6, 2024
Estadio AKRON
Hector Martinez
FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com

Attacking Momentum

Guadalajara crestAmérica crest

Events

13'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alan Torres
15'
PENALTY icon
Julián Quiñones
33'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jonathan Dos Santos
40'
VAR icon
Israel Reyes
61'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Alan Torres
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cade Cowell
(Víctor Guzmán)
70'
GOAL icon
Diego Valdés
(Álex Zendejas)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Roberto Alvarado
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fernando González
(Roberto Alvarado)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Javier Hernández
(Ricardo Marín)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Javairô Dilrosun
(Álex Zendejas)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ramón Juárez
(Sebastián Cáceres)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alan Mozo
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Richard Sánchez
(Jonathan Dos Santos)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brian Rodríguez
(Julián Quiñones)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Santiago Naveda
(Diego Valdés)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Israel Reyes
90'
GOAL icon
Henry Martín
14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andrei
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
38%
62%
Shots On Target
2
7
Shots Off Target
2
4
Shots Blocked
1
2
Corners
4
2
Fouls
9
13
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
3
2
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Guadalajara logo
Guadalajara
5-3-2
América logo
América
4-2-3-1
30
Óscar Whalley
29
Alan Torres
4
Antonio Briseño
13
Jesús Orozco Chiquete
2
Alan Mozo
20
Fernando Beltran
15
Érick Gutiérrez
5
Víctor Guzmán
50
Mateo Chavez Garcia
25
Roberto Alvarado
19
Ricardo Marín
1
Luis Malagón
3
Israel Reyes
31
Igor Lichnovsky
4
Sebastián Cáceres
18
Cristian Calderón
8
Álvaro Fidalgo
6
Jonathan Dos Santos
17
Álex Zendejas
10
Diego Valdés
33
Julián Quiñones
21
Henry Martín
Guadalajara
9
José Juan Macías Guzmán
11
Isaac Brizuela
14
Javier Hernández
16
Cade Cowell
17
Jesús Sánchez
27
José Rangel
28
Fernando González
32
Juan Brigido
34
Armando Gonzalez Alba
43
Leonardo Sepúlveda
58
Alejandro Organista
65
Luis Gabriel Rey Mejía
América
2
Luis Fuentes
5
Kevin Álvarez
7
Brian Rodríguez
14
Néstor Araujo
16
Santiago Naveda
19
Illian Hernández
20
Richard Sánchez
24
Javairô Dilrosun
26
Salvador Reyes
27
Óscar Jiménez
29
Ramón Juárez
35
Leonardo Fabio Palestina Hernández
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
31%
X
23.71%
2
45.29%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.13%
No
41.87%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.37%
No
21.63%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.74%
No
42.26%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.24%
No
65.76%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.6%
No
80.4%

About the football match Guadalajara against América

On Wednesday March 6, 2024, precisely at 10:00 PM, Guadalajara and América will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio AKRON, the home turf of Guadalajara. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Guadalajara Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alan Mozo, Antonio Briseño, Víctor Guzmán, Jesús Orozco Chiquete, Érick Gutiérrez, Ricardo Marín, Fernando Beltran, Roberto Alvarado, Alan Torres, Óscar Whalley, Mateo Chavez Garcia

  • Substitutes: José Juan Macías Guzmán, Isaac Brizuela, Javier Hernández, Cade Cowell, Jesús Sánchez, José Rangel, Fernando González, Juan Brigido, Armando Gonzalez Alba, Leonardo Sepúlveda, Alejandro Organista, Luis Gabriel Rey Mejía

América Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luis Malagón, Israel Reyes, Sebastián Cáceres, Jonathan Dos Santos, Álvaro Fidalgo, Diego Valdés, Álex Zendejas, Cristian Calderón, Henry Martín, Igor Lichnovsky, Julián Quiñones

  • Substitutes: Luis Fuentes, Kevin Álvarez, Brian Rodríguez, Néstor Araujo, Santiago Naveda, Illian Hernández, Richard Sánchez, Javairô Dilrosun, Salvador Reyes, Óscar Jiménez, Ramón Juárez, Leonardo Fabio Palestina Hernández

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is América, the chance that we have calculated is 45.29%. This is based on old statistics from América combined with the statistics from Guadalajara. The chance that Guadalajara will win the match, we have calculated at 31%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.71%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Guadalajara and América can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com.

Advertisement