Herediano vs Robin Hood , 2024-03-05T22:00:00.000Z

Herediano vs Robin Hood
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
Herediano crest
2 : 0
Robin Hood  crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 5, 2024
Estadio Eladio Rosabal Cordero
F. Guerrero Ramírez
FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com

Attacking Momentum

Herediano crestRobin Hood  crest

Events

32'
GOAL icon
Getsel Ramón Montes Escobar
36'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Franklin Junior Singodikromo
(Leandro Rodrigues dos Santos)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Darrel Araya
(Everardo Rubio)
49'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Keysher Fuller
(Aarón Salazar)
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
Elías Aguilar
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Orlando Galo Calderón
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrián Garza
(Francisco Javier Rodríguez Hernández)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juari Correa Miranda
(Carlos Henrique da Silva Salgado)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Don-Xavier Robert Delano Tuur
(Roche Rosebel)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronaldo Araya
(Elías Aguilar)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yeltsin Tejeda
(Allan Cruz)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Roshiano Rivaldo Ponidie Soebarman
84'
GOAL icon
Adrián Garza
(Yeltsin Tejeda)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Murgillio Regillio Esajas
(Renske Adipi)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Quiliano Marvin Stedenburg
(Dimitrio Andro)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
67%
33%
Shots On Target
17
1
Shots Off Target
7
6
Shots Blocked
16
1
Corners
10
2
Fouls
12
8
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Herediano logo
Herediano
4-4-2
Robin Hood  logo
Robin Hood
4-4-2
23
Alexandre Lezcano
2
Aarón Salazar
3
Fernán Faerron
38
Getsel Ramón Montes Escobar
21
Everardo Rubio
4
Orlando Galo Calderón
8
Allan Cruz
28
Gerson Torres
10
Elías Aguilar
34
Andy Rojas Maroto
90
Francisco Javier Rodríguez Hernández
22
Jonathan Gyanny Fonkel
4
Byorn Sandvliet
2
Allierio Belfor
16
Roshiano Rivaldo Ponidie Soebarman
18
Ackenie Muesa
24
Carlos Henrique da Silva Salgado
15
Renske Adipi
14
Roche Rosebel
7
Dimitrio Andro
10
Jamilhio Rigters
9
Leandro Rodrigues dos Santos
Herediano
5
Haxzel Quirós
7
Yendrick Ruiz
11
Ronaldo Araya
14
Arturo Campos
15
Deyver Vega
16
Darrel Araya
17
Yeltsin Tejeda
19
Adrián Garza
20
Joshua Hernández Canales
24
Miguel Basulto
31
Steven Jafet Orias Corella
37
Keysher Fuller
Robin Hood
1
Dion Maycom Almeida Nunes
5
Furgel Rodman Raoel Sedoc
6
Franklin Junior Singodikromo
21
Murgillio Regillio Esajas
25
Juari Correa Miranda
26
Quiliano Marvin Stedenburg
27
Don-Xavier Robert Delano Tuur
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
84.93%
X
10.61%
2
4.45%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
41.51%
No
58.49%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.64%
No
15.36%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.05%
No
36.95%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
41.3%
No
58.7%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
34.95%
No
65.05%

About the football match Herediano against Robin Hood

On Tuesday March 5, 2024, precisely at 5:00 PM, Herediano and Robin Hood will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Eladio Rosabal Cordero, the home turf of Herediano. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Herediano Lineup

  • Starting XI: Aarón Salazar, Fernán Faerron, Orlando Galo Calderón, Allan Cruz, Elías Aguilar, Everardo Rubio, Alexandre Lezcano, Gerson Torres, Andy Rojas Maroto, Getsel Ramón Montes Escobar, Francisco Javier Rodríguez Hernández

  • Substitutes: Haxzel Quirós, Yendrick Ruiz, Ronaldo Araya, Arturo Campos, Deyver Vega, Darrel Araya, Yeltsin Tejeda, Adrián Garza, Joshua Hernández Canales, Miguel Basulto, Steven Jafet Orias Corella, Keysher Fuller

Robin Hood Lineup

  • Starting XI: Allierio Belfor, Byorn Sandvliet, Dimitrio Andro, Leandro Rodrigues dos Santos, Jamilhio Rigters, Roche Rosebel, Renske Adipi, Roshiano Rivaldo Ponidie Soebarman, Ackenie Muesa, Jonathan Gyanny Fonkel, Carlos Henrique da Silva Salgado

  • Substitutes: Dion Maycom Almeida Nunes, Furgel Rodman Raoel Sedoc, Franklin Junior Singodikromo, Murgillio Regillio Esajas, Juari Correa Miranda, Quiliano Marvin Stedenburg, Don-Xavier Robert Delano Tuur

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Herediano, the chance that we have calculated is 84.93%. This is based on old statistics from Herediano combined with the statistics from Robin Hood . The chance that Robin Hood will win the match, we have calculated at 4.45%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 10.61%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Herediano and Robin Hood can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com.

Advertisement