Villarreal vs Maccabi Haifa, 2023-12-05T23:00:00.000Z

Villarreal vs Maccabi Haifa
Europa League logo
Europa League
EU flagEurope
Villarreal crest
0 : 0
Maccabi Haifa crest

Match Information

Wednesday December 6, 2023
Estadio de la Cerámica


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Villarreal against Maccabi Haifa

On Wednesday December 6, 2023, precisely at 12:00 AM, Villarreal and Maccabi Haifa will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio de la Cerámica, the home turf of Villarreal. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Villarreal, the chance that we have calculated is 50.61%. This is based on old statistics from Villarreal combined with the statistics from Maccabi Haifa. The chance that Maccabi Haifa will win the match, we have calculated at 27.7%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.68%.