Guinea-Bissau vs Egypt, 2024-06-10T16:00:00.000Z

Guinea-Bissau vs Egypt
CAF World Cup Qualifiers logo
CAF World Cup Qualifiers
World
Guinea-Bissau crest
0 : 0
Egypt crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday June 10, 2024

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
17.7%
X
24.32%
2
57.98%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
42.65%
No
57.35%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
68.9%
No
31.1%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
42.35%
No
57.65%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
21.99%
No
78.01%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.67%
No
87.33%

About the football match Guinea-Bissau against Egypt

On Monday June 10, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Guinea-Bissau and Egypt will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CAF World Cup Qualifiers. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Guinea-Bissau. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Egypt, the chance that we have calculated is 57.98%. This is based on old statistics from Egypt combined with the statistics from Guinea-Bissau. The chance that Guinea-Bissau will win the match, we have calculated at 17.7%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.32%.

Advertisement