Guinea-Bissau vs Ethiopia, 2024-06-06T16:00:00.000Z

Guinea-Bissau vs Ethiopia
CAF World Cup Qualifiers logo
CAF World Cup Qualifiers
World
Guinea-Bissau crest
0 : 0
Ethiopia crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday June 6, 2024

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.54%
X
26.45%
2
32.01%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.48%
No
51.52%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.96%
No
29.04%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
46.5%
No
53.5%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.62%
No
74.38%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.77%
No
86.23%

About the football match Guinea-Bissau against Ethiopia

On Thursday June 6, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Guinea-Bissau and Ethiopia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CAF World Cup Qualifiers. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Guinea-Bissau. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Guinea-Bissau, the chance that we have calculated is 41.54%. This is based on old statistics from Guinea-Bissau combined with the statistics from Ethiopia. The chance that Ethiopia will win the match, we have calculated at 32.01%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.45%.

Advertisement