Bangladesh vs Palestine, 2024-03-26T09:30:00.000Z

Bangladesh vs Palestine
WC Qualification Asia logo
WC Qualification Asia
World
Bangladesh crest
0 : 1
Palestine crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 26, 2024
Bangabandhu National Stadium
Nasrullo Kabirov

Attacking Momentum

Bangladesh crestPalestine crest

Events

7'
YELLOWCARD icon
B. Ghosh
24'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ameed Mhagna
27'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Uddin
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Rahman Jony
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mahmoud Eid
(Shihab Qumbor)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Camilo Saldaña
(Mohammed Khalil)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hassan Aladin
(Zeid Qunbar)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mohamed Sohel Rana
(Jamal Bhuyan)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Islam
(F. Ahmed Fahim)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oday Kharoub
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Islam Batran
(Mohammed Rashid)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sohel Rana
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Hasan Srabon
(M. Marma)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Faysal
(M. Rahman Jony)
90'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Ameed Mhagna
90'
GOAL icon
Michel Termanini
(Islam Batran)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samer Zubaida
(Hassan Aladin)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Camilo Saldaña
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
84%
16%
Shots On Target
4
8
Shots Off Target
6
12
Shots Blocked
1
4
Corners
3
8
Fouls
18
13
Offsides
0
3
Yellow Cards
3
4
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bangladesh logo
Bangladesh
4-3-3
Palestine logo
Palestine
4-3-3
13
M. Marma
12
B. Ghosh
4
T. Barman
2
S. Hossain
22
S. Uddin
5
M. Ridoy
6
Jamal Bhuyan
17
Sohel Rana
11
F. Ahmed Fahim
10
R. Hossain
20
M. Rahman Jony
22
Rami Hamada
7
Mus'ab Al-Batat
15
Michel Termanini
20
Ameed Mhagna
2
Mohammed Khalil
6
Oday Kharoub
3
Mohammed Rashid
10
Mahmoud Abu Warda
13
Shihab Qumbor
11
Oday Dabbagh
9
Zeid Qunbar
Bangladesh
1
A. Rahman
3
R. Mia
7
C. Roy
8
A. Akash
9
S. Reza
14
H. Murad
15
R. Islam
16
Mohamed Sohel Rana
18
I. Faysal
19
Shahriar Emon
21
J. Ahmed
23
M. Hasan Srabon
Palestine
1
Baraa Kharoub
4
Yaser Hamed
5
Mohammed Saleh
8
Hassan Aladin
12
Camilo Saldaña
14
Samer Jondi
16
Mahdi Assi
17
Mousa Farawi
18
Samer Zubaida
19
Ameed Sawafta
21
Islam Batran
23
Mahmoud Eid
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
37.9%
X
29.18%
2
32.92%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
44.57%
No
55.43%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
65.18%
No
34.82%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
38.08%
No
61.92%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
19.35%
No
80.65%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
9.58%
No
90.42%

About the football match Bangladesh against Palestine

On Tuesday March 26, 2024, precisely at 5:30 AM, Bangladesh and Palestine will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the WC Qualification Asia. This encounter will take place at the significant Bangabandhu National Stadium, the home turf of Bangladesh. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bangladesh Lineup

  • Starting XI: S. Hossain, T. Barman, M. Ridoy, Jamal Bhuyan, R. Hossain, F. Ahmed Fahim, B. Ghosh, M. Marma, Sohel Rana, M. Rahman Jony, S. Uddin

  • Substitutes: A. Rahman, R. Mia, C. Roy, A. Akash, S. Reza, H. Murad, R. Islam, Mohamed Sohel Rana, I. Faysal, Shahriar Emon, J. Ahmed, M. Hasan Srabon

Palestine Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mohammed Khalil, Mohammed Rashid, Oday Kharoub, Mus'ab Al-Batat, Zeid Qunbar, Mahmoud Abu Warda, Oday Dabbagh, Shihab Qumbor, Michel Termanini, Ameed Mhagna, Rami Hamada

  • Substitutes: Baraa Kharoub, Yaser Hamed, Mohammed Saleh, Hassan Aladin, Camilo Saldaña, Samer Jondi, Mahdi Assi, Mousa Farawi, Samer Zubaida, Ameed Sawafta, Islam Batran, Mahmoud Eid

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bangladesh, the chance that we have calculated is 37.9%. This is based on old statistics from Bangladesh combined with the statistics from Palestine. The chance that Palestine will win the match, we have calculated at 32.92%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 29.18%.

Advertisement