Indonesia vs Iraq, 2024-06-06T12:30:00.000Z

Indonesia vs Iraq
WC Qualification Asia logo
WC Qualification Asia
World
Indonesia crest
0 : 0
Iraq crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday June 6, 2024

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
26.49%
X
24.53%
2
48.98%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.35%
No
49.65%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.16%
No
25.84%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.41%
No
49.59%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.86%
No
71.14%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.63%
No
83.37%

About the football match Indonesia against Iraq

On Thursday June 6, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Indonesia and Iraq will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the WC Qualification Asia. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Indonesia. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Iraq, the chance that we have calculated is 48.98%. This is based on old statistics from Iraq combined with the statistics from Indonesia. The chance that Indonesia will win the match, we have calculated at 26.49%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.53%.

Advertisement