Iraq vs Philippines, 2024-03-21T19:00:00.000Z

Iraq vs Philippines
WC Qualification Asia logo
WC Qualification Asia
World
Iraq crest
1 : 0
Philippines crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday March 21, 2024
Abdullah Jamali

Attacking Momentum

Iraq crestPhilippines crest

Events

63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Youssef Amyn
(Ibrahim Bayesh)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Beraque
(Javier Gayoso)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zidane Iqbal
(Osama Rashid)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ahmed Yasin
(Bashar Resan)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. Bugas
(Patrick Reichelt)
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oskari Kekkonen
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Montader Madjed
(Dhurgham Ismail)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mike Ott
(Michael Baldisimo)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Baas
(Kevin Ingreso)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Porteria
(Jesse Curran)
84'
GOAL icon
Mohanad Ali
(Amir Al-Ammari)
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jesús Casas García
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Frans Putros
(Mohanad Ali)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mike Ott
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
5
0
Shots Off Target
12
1
Shots Blocked
5
1
Corners
7
0
Fouls
2
8
Offsides
5
0
Yellow Cards
0
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Iraq logo
Iraq
4-2-3-1
Philippines logo
Philippines
4-4-2
12
Jalal Hassan
3
Hussein Ali
15
Dhurgham Ismail
2
Rebin Sulaka
6
Zaid Tahseen
20
Osama Rashid
16
Amir Al-Ammari
8
Ibrahim Bayesh
13
Bashar Resan
17
Ali Jasim
10
Mohanad Ali
1
N. Etheridge
3
Paul Tabinas
12
Amani Aguinaldo
23
Christian Rontini
5
Simen Lyngbø
2
Jesse Curran
14
Oskari Kekkonen
6
Kevin Ingreso
18
Patrick Reichelt
11
Javier Gayoso
8
Michael Baldisimo
Iraq
1
Mohammad Saleh
4
Saad Natiq
5
Louaï Al-Ani
7
Safaa Hadi
9
Ahmed Yasin
11
Hasan Abdulkareem
14
Zidane Iqbal
18
Montader Madjed
19
Youssef Amyn
21
Frans Putros
22
Ahmed Basil
23
Mustafa Saadoun
Philippines
4
Jefferson Tabinas
7
Mike Ott
9
Sebastian Beraque
10
J. Porteria
13
M. Swainston
15
Kevin Ray Mendoza
16
Patrick Deyto
17
J. Baas
19
P. Bugas
20
J. Borlongan
21
K. Daniels
22
Marco Casambre
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.06%
X
22.17%
2
18.77%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.05%
No
49.95%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.14%
No
22.86%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.57%
No
47.43%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.47%
No
69.53%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.06%
No
79.94%

About the football match Iraq against Philippines

On Thursday March 21, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Iraq and Philippines will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the WC Qualification Asia. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Iraq. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Iraq Lineup

  • Starting XI: Rebin Sulaka, Hussein Ali, Zaid Tahseen, Ibrahim Bayesh, Mohanad Ali, Jalal Hassan, Bashar Resan, Dhurgham Ismail, Amir Al-Ammari, Ali Jasim, Osama Rashid

  • Substitutes: Mohammad Saleh, Saad Natiq, Louaï Al-Ani, Safaa Hadi, Ahmed Yasin, Hasan Abdulkareem, Zidane Iqbal, Montader Madjed, Youssef Amyn, Frans Putros, Ahmed Basil, Mustafa Saadoun

Philippines Lineup

  • Starting XI: N. Etheridge, Jesse Curran, Paul Tabinas, Simen Lyngbø, Kevin Ingreso, Michael Baldisimo, Javier Gayoso, Amani Aguinaldo, Oskari Kekkonen, Patrick Reichelt, Christian Rontini

  • Substitutes: Jefferson Tabinas, Mike Ott, Sebastian Beraque, J. Porteria, M. Swainston, Kevin Ray Mendoza, Patrick Deyto, J. Baas, P. Bugas, J. Borlongan, K. Daniels, Marco Casambre

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Iraq, the chance that we have calculated is 59.06%. This is based on old statistics from Iraq combined with the statistics from Philippines. The chance that Philippines will win the match, we have calculated at 18.77%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.17%.

Advertisement