Korea DPR vs Japan, 2024-03-25T23:00:00.000Z

Korea DPR vs Japan
WC Qualification Asia logo
WC Qualification Asia
World
Korea DPR crest
0 : 0
Japan crest
Cancelled
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday March 25, 2024
Kim Il Sung Stadium

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
10.21%
X
14.14%
2
75.64%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
44.12%
No
55.88%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.52%
No
15.48%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
65.62%
No
34.38%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
44.49%
No
55.51%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
36.03%
No
63.97%

About the football match Korea DPR against Japan

On Monday March 25, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Korea DPR and Japan will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the WC Qualification Asia. This encounter will take place at the significant Kim Il Sung Stadium, the home turf of Korea DPR. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Japan, the chance that we have calculated is 75.64%. This is based on old statistics from Japan combined with the statistics from Korea DPR. The chance that Korea DPR will win the match, we have calculated at 10.21%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 14.14%.

Advertisement