Myanmar vs Syria, 2024-03-21T11:30:00.000Z

Myanmar vs Syria
WC Qualification Asia logo
WC Qualification Asia
World
Myanmar crest
1 : 1
Syria crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday March 21, 2024
Hassan Akrami

Attacking Momentum

Myanmar crestSyria crest

Events

28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Abdul Rahman Oues
35'
GOAL icon
Soe Moe Kyaw
(Maung Maung Lwin)
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Michael Feichtenbeiner
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Wai Lin Aung
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alaa Al-Dali
(Mardik Mardikian)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daleho Irandust
(Mahmoud Al Aswad)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yan Naing Oo
(Wai Lin Aung)
71'
GOAL icon
Alaa Al-Dali
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Noah Shamoun
(Ibrahim Hesar)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oakkar Naing
(Aung Thu)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kaung Htet Paing
(Hein Phyo Win)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyaw Ko Ko
(Maung Maung Lwin)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yan Naing Oo
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elmar Abraham
(Ezequiel Ham)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Khun Kyaw Zin Hein
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
1
3
Shots Off Target
5
12
Shots Blocked
0
6
Corners
2
9
Fouls
13
10
Offsides
0
3
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Myanmar logo
Myanmar
4-4-2
Syria logo
Syria
4-4-2
18
Kyaw Zin Phyo
2
Hein Phyo Win
4
Soe Moe Kyaw
6
Kyaw Min Oo
5
Thet Hein Soe
9
Aung Thu
14
Wai Lin Aung
13
Nay Moe Naing
19
Khun Kyaw Zin Hein
11
Maung Maung Lwin
7
Lwin Moe Aung
22
Ahmad Madanieh
15
Abdul Rahman Oues
2
Aiham Ousou
13
Thaer Krouma
3
Moayad Ajan
11
Mahmoud Al Aswad
8
Jalil Elías
4
Ezequiel Ham
12
Ammar Ramadan
20
Mardik Mardikian
21
Ibrahim Hesar
Myanmar
1
Pyae Phyo Aung
3
Nyein Chan
8
Hein Htet Aung
10
Kyaw Ko Ko
12
David Htan
15
Oakkar Naing
16
Aung Kaung Mann
17
Thiha Htet Aung
20
Kaung Htet Paing
21
Yan Naing Oo
22
Zaw Win Thein
23
Sann Satt Naing
Syria
1
Ibrahim Alma
5
Omar Al-Midani
6
Amro Jenyat
7
Antonio Yakoub
9
Alaa Al-Dali
14
Elmar Abraham
16
Daleho Irandust
17
Fahd Youssef
18
Noah Shamoun
19
Muayad Al-Khouli
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
32.31%
X
24.24%
2
43.45%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.24%
No
46.76%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.25%
No
23.75%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.75%
No
46.25%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.38%
No
68.62%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.22%
No
81.78%

About the football match Myanmar against Syria

On Thursday March 21, 2024, precisely at 7:30 AM, Myanmar and Syria will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the WC Qualification Asia. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Myanmar. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Myanmar Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hein Phyo Win, Soe Moe Kyaw, Thet Hein Soe, Kyaw Min Oo, Lwin Moe Aung, Aung Thu, Maung Maung Lwin, Nay Moe Naing, Wai Lin Aung, Kyaw Zin Phyo, Khun Kyaw Zin Hein

  • Substitutes: Pyae Phyo Aung, Nyein Chan, Hein Htet Aung, Kyaw Ko Ko, David Htan, Oakkar Naing, Aung Kaung Mann, Thiha Htet Aung, Kaung Htet Paing, Yan Naing Oo, Zaw Win Thein, Sann Satt Naing

Syria Lineup

  • Starting XI: Aiham Ousou, Moayad Ajan, Ezequiel Ham, Jalil Elías, Mahmoud Al Aswad, Ammar Ramadan, Thaer Krouma, Abdul Rahman Oues, Mardik Mardikian, Ibrahim Hesar, Ahmad Madanieh

  • Substitutes: Ibrahim Alma, Omar Al-Midani, Amro Jenyat, Antonio Yakoub, Alaa Al-Dali, Elmar Abraham, Daleho Irandust, Fahd Youssef, Noah Shamoun, Muayad Al-Khouli

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Syria, the chance that we have calculated is 43.45%. This is based on old statistics from Syria combined with the statistics from Myanmar. The chance that Myanmar will win the match, we have calculated at 32.31%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.24%.

Advertisement