Charlton Athletic vs Stevenage, 2024-04-01T14:00:00.000Z

Charlton Athletic vs Stevenage
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Charlton Athletic crest
0 : 0
Stevenage crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday April 1, 2024
The Valley
S. Oldham

Attacking Momentum

Charlton Athletic crestStevenage crest

Events

22'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ben Thompson
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Watson
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nick Freeman
(Finley Burns)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Louis Thompson
(Nesta Guinness-Walker)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vadaine Oliver
(Ben Thompson)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Chuks Aneke
(Freddie Ladapo)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tyreeq Bakinson
(Alfie May)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucas Ness
(T. Watson)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harvey White
(Jamie Reid)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kane Hemmings
(Jordan Roberts)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harvey White
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
3
3
Shots Off Target
4
6
Shots Blocked
3
5
Corners
1
2
Fouls
14
10
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Charlton Athletic logo
Charlton Athletic
3-4-1-2
Stevenage logo
Stevenage
4-3-1-2
21
Harry Isted
47
Rarmani Edmonds-Green
6
Michael Hector
3
T. Thomas
18
T. Watson
4
George Dobson
40
Conor Coventry
26
Thierry Small
9
Alfie May
14
Freddie Ladapo
29
Daniel Kanu
1
Taye Ashby-Hammond
2
Luther James-Wildin
15
Terence Vancooten
5
Carl Piergianni
3
Dan Butler
7
Alex MacDonald
17
Finley Burns
22
Nesta Guinness-Walker
24
Ben Thompson
11
Jordan Roberts
19
Jamie Reid
Charlton Athletic
49
Kazenga LuaLua
5
Lucas Ness
1
Ashley Maynard-Brewer
22
Chuks Aneke
30
Tyreeq Bakinson
20
T. Campbell
17
Tayo Edun
Stevenage
29
Kane Hemmings
33
Vadaine Oliver
4
Nathan Thompson
10
Nick Freeman
23
Louis Thompson
12
Craig MacGillivray
18
Harvey White
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.91%
X
26.71%
2
33.39%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.03%
No
46.97%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.72%
No
27.29%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.42%
No
52.58%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.73%
No
74.27%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.74%
No
86.26%

About the football match Charlton Athletic against Stevenage

On Monday April 1, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Charlton Athletic and Stevenage will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant The Valley, the home turf of Charlton Athletic. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Charlton Athletic Lineup

  • Starting XI: Freddie Ladapo, T. Thomas, Rarmani Edmonds-Green, Daniel Kanu, Conor Coventry, Harry Isted, George Dobson, Michael Hector, Alfie May, Thierry Small, T. Watson

  • Substitutes: Kazenga LuaLua, Lucas Ness, Ashley Maynard-Brewer, Chuks Aneke, Tyreeq Bakinson, T. Campbell, Tayo Edun

Stevenage Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nesta Guinness-Walker, Alex MacDonald, Jordan Roberts, Luther James-Wildin, Carl Piergianni, Jamie Reid, Ben Thompson, Taye Ashby-Hammond, Dan Butler, Finley Burns, Terence Vancooten

  • Substitutes: Kane Hemmings, Vadaine Oliver, Nathan Thompson, Nick Freeman, Louis Thompson, Craig MacGillivray, Harvey White

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Charlton Athletic, the chance that we have calculated is 39.91%. This is based on old statistics from Charlton Athletic combined with the statistics from Stevenage. The chance that Stevenage will win the match, we have calculated at 33.39%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.71%.

Advertisement