Blackpool vs Wycombe Wanderers, 2024-04-01T14:00:00.000Z

Blackpool vs Wycombe Wanderers
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Blackpool crest
0 : 0
Wycombe Wanderers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday April 1, 2024
Bloomfield Road
R. Joyce

Attacking Momentum

Blackpool crestWycombe Wanderers crest

Events

14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oliver Norburn
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joe Low
42'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Freddie Potts
(Josh Scowen)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jake Beesley
(Kyle Joseph)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Karamoko Dembélé
(Shayne Lavery)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George Byers
(Oliver Norburn)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gideon Kodua
(Chem Campbell)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Vokes
(David Wheeler)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kylian Kouassi
(Sonny Carey)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
5
1
Shots Off Target
7
5
Shots Blocked
2
3
Corners
4
1
Fouls
14
15
Offsides
1
3
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Blackpool logo
Blackpool
3-5-2
Wycombe Wanderers logo
Wycombe Wanderers
4-2-3-1
32
Daniel Grimshaw
5
Matthew Pennington
21
Marvin Ekpiteta
20
Oliver Casey
4
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel
17
Matty Virtue
6
Oliver Norburn
10
Sonny Carey
22
CJ Hamilton
9
Kyle Joseph
19
Shayne Lavery
25
Franco Ravizzoli
26
Jason McCarthy
17
Joe Low
5
Chris Forino
10
Luke Leahy
4
Josh Scowen
8
Matt Butcher
7
David Wheeler
20
D. Taylor
11
Chem Campbell
30
Bez Lubala
Blackpool
41
Jack Moore
7
George Byers
11
Karamoko Dembélé
27
Kylian Kouassi
18
Jake Beesley
2
Callum Connolly
1
Richard O'Donnell
Wycombe Wanderers
24
Richard Kone
28
Gideon Kodua
1
Max Stryjek
2
Jack Grimmer
19
Freddie Potts
6
Ryan Tafazolli
9
Sam Vokes
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.02%
X
25.02%
2
27.95%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.78%
No
46.22%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.64%
No
25.36%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.54%
No
49.46%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.59%
No
72.41%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.47%
No
84.53%

About the football match Blackpool against Wycombe Wanderers

On Monday April 1, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Blackpool and Wycombe Wanderers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Bloomfield Road, the home turf of Blackpool. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Blackpool Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sonny Carey, Marvin Ekpiteta, Matty Virtue, Kyle Joseph, Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel, Shayne Lavery, CJ Hamilton, Daniel Grimshaw, Matthew Pennington, Oliver Norburn, Oliver Casey

  • Substitutes: Jack Moore, George Byers, Karamoko Dembélé, Kylian Kouassi, Jake Beesley, Callum Connolly, Richard O'Donnell

Wycombe Wanderers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joe Low, Bez Lubala, Jason McCarthy, Chem Campbell, David Wheeler, Josh Scowen, Franco Ravizzoli, Matt Butcher, Chris Forino, D. Taylor, Luke Leahy

  • Substitutes: Richard Kone, Gideon Kodua, Max Stryjek, Jack Grimmer, Freddie Potts, Ryan Tafazolli, Sam Vokes

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Blackpool, the chance that we have calculated is 47.02%. This is based on old statistics from Blackpool combined with the statistics from Wycombe Wanderers. The chance that Wycombe Wanderers will win the match, we have calculated at 27.95%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.02%.

Advertisement