Carlisle United vs Stevenage, 2024-03-23T15:00:00.000Z

Carlisle United vs Stevenage
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Carlisle United crest
2 : 2
Stevenage crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 23, 2024
Brunton Park
Daniel Middleton

Attacking Momentum

Carlisle United crestStevenage crest

Events

13'
GOAL icon
Daniel Butterworth
(Jack Ellis)
15'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Terence Vancooten
(Jake Forster-Caskey)
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nick Freeman
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordan Roberts
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Taylor Charters
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nesta Guinness-Walker
(Jordan Roberts)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vadaine Oliver
(Kane Hemmings)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Thompson
(Louis Thompson)
65'
GOAL icon
Daniel Butterworth
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harrison Neal
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex MacDonald
(Elliott List)
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
Daniel Butterworth
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harry Lewis
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Diamond
(Daniel Butterworth)
82'
PENALTY icon
Alex MacDonald
90'
GOAL icon
Terence Vancooten
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
40%
60%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
3
6
Shots Blocked
2
7
Corners
1
14
Fouls
12
9
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
4
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Carlisle United logo
Carlisle United
3-5-2
Stevenage logo
Stevenage
4-3-1-2
40
Harry Lewis
26
Ben Barclay
5
Sam Lavelle
22
Jon Mellish
18
Jack Ellis
21
Dylan McGeouch
33
Harrison Neal
15
Taylor Charters
3
Jack Armer
35
Luke Armstrong
11
Daniel Butterworth
2
12
Craig MacGillivray
10
Nick Freeman
6
Dan Sweeney
4
Nathan Thompson
17
Finley Burns
3
Dan Butler
11
Jordan Roberts
23
Louis Thompson
8
Jake Forster-Caskey
9
Elliott List
29
Kane Hemmings
Carlisle United
13
G. Breeze
27
Jack Diamond
24
Sean Maguire
7
Jordan Gibson
19
Jack Robinson
32
Josh Emmanuel
10
Alfie McCalmont
Stevenage
33
Vadaine Oliver
24
Ben Thompson
1
Taye Ashby-Hammond
7
Alex MacDonald
22
Nesta Guinness-Walker
14
Kane Smith
15
Terence Vancooten
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
18.27%
X
24.52%
2
57.21%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
45.9%
No
54.1%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.68%
No
29.32%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
44.25%
No
55.75%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.08%
No
75.92%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.18%
No
86.82%

About the football match Carlisle United against Stevenage

On Saturday March 23, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Carlisle United and Stevenage will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Brunton Park, the home turf of Carlisle United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Carlisle United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Harry Lewis, Jack Armer, Daniel Butterworth, Sam Lavelle, Luke Armstrong, Taylor Charters, Jack Ellis, Ben Barclay, Jon Mellish, Dylan McGeouch, Harrison Neal

  • Substitutes: G. Breeze, Jack Diamond, Sean Maguire, Jordan Gibson, Jack Robinson, Josh Emmanuel, Alfie McCalmont

Stevenage Lineup

  • Starting XI: Craig MacGillivray, Jordan Roberts, Finley Burns, Nick Freeman, Elliott List, Kane Hemmings, Dan Butler, Nathan Thompson, Jake Forster-Caskey, Dan Sweeney, Louis Thompson

  • Substitutes: Vadaine Oliver, Ben Thompson, Taye Ashby-Hammond, Alex MacDonald, Nesta Guinness-Walker, Kane Smith, Terence Vancooten

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Stevenage, the chance that we have calculated is 57.21%. This is based on old statistics from Stevenage combined with the statistics from Carlisle United. The chance that Carlisle United will win the match, we have calculated at 18.27%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.52%.

Advertisement