Wycombe Wanderers vs Northampton Town, 2024-03-16T15:00:00.000Z

Wycombe Wanderers vs Northampton Town
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Wycombe Wanderers crest
2 : 0
Northampton Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
Adams Park
O. Yates

Attacking Momentum

Wycombe Wanderers crestNorthampton Town crest

Events

29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Emmanuel Monthe
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jack Sowerby
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Scowen
(Dale Taylor)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Richard Kone
(Gideon Kodua)
69'
GOAL icon
Matt Butcher
(Kieran Sadlier)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Fox
(Shaun McWilliams)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
William Hondermarck
(Jack Sowerby)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aaron McGowan
(Sam Sherring)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Richard Kone
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christian Forino-Joseph
(Ryan Tafazolli)
84'
GOAL icon
Matt Butcher
(Kieran Sadlier)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Louis Appéré
(Marc Leonard)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tyreece Simpson
(Tony Springett)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aaron McGowan
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
45%
55%
Shots On Target
8
4
Shots Off Target
3
2
Shots Blocked
5
1
Corners
6
1
Fouls
9
7
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Wycombe Wanderers logo
Wycombe Wanderers
4-2-3-1
Northampton Town logo
Northampton Town
4-2-3-1
25
Franco Ravizzoli
2
Jack Grimmer
22
Nigel Lonwijk
6
Ryan Tafazolli
10
Luke Leahy
19
Freddie Potts
8
Matt Butcher
2
28
Gideon Kodua
20
Dale Taylor
23
Kieran Sadlier
30
Bez Lubala
31
Louie Moulden
6
Sam Sherring
26
Liam Moore
5
Jon Guthrie
12
Emmanuel Monthe
17
Shaun McWilliams
4
Jack Sowerby
28
Tony Springett
21
Marc Leonard
11
Mitchell Pinnock
19
Kieron Bowie
Wycombe Wanderers
26
Jason McCarthy
4
Josh Scowen
5
Christian Forino-Joseph
9
Sam Vokes
24
Richard Kone
11
Chem Campbell
1
Max Stryjek
Northampton Town
3
Aaron McGowan
16
Tyreece Simpson
8
Ben Fox
23
William Hondermarck
36
James Dadge
35
Max Dyche
9
Louis Appéré
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
55.19%
X
23.43%
2
21.38%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.15%
No
44.85%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.73%
No
22.27%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.42%
No
45.58%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.11%
No
67.89%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.91%
No
81.09%

About the football match Wycombe Wanderers against Northampton Town

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Wycombe Wanderers and Northampton Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Adams Park, the home turf of Wycombe Wanderers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Wycombe Wanderers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nigel Lonwijk, Dale Taylor, Bez Lubala, Kieran Sadlier, Matt Butcher, Jack Grimmer, Freddie Potts, Franco Ravizzoli, Luke Leahy, Ryan Tafazolli, Gideon Kodua

  • Substitutes: Jason McCarthy, Josh Scowen, Christian Forino-Joseph, Sam Vokes, Richard Kone, Chem Campbell, Max Stryjek

Northampton Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kieron Bowie, Jon Guthrie, Liam Moore, Shaun McWilliams, Tony Springett, Louie Moulden, Mitchell Pinnock, Marc Leonard, Jack Sowerby, Sam Sherring, Emmanuel Monthe

  • Substitutes: Aaron McGowan, Tyreece Simpson, Ben Fox, William Hondermarck, James Dadge, Max Dyche, Louis Appéré

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Wycombe Wanderers, the chance that we have calculated is 55.19%. This is based on old statistics from Wycombe Wanderers combined with the statistics from Northampton Town. The chance that Northampton Town will win the match, we have calculated at 21.38%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.43%.

Advertisement