Barnsley vs Cheltenham Town, 2024-03-16T15:00:00.000Z

Barnsley vs Cheltenham Town
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Barnsley crest
0 : 0
Cheltenham Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
Oakwell Stadium

Attacking Momentum

Barnsley crestCheltenham Town crest

Events

55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Josh Earl
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Devante Cole
(Sam Cosgrove)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elliot Bonds
(Gregory Sloggett)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom Bradbury
(Andy Smith)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Conor Grant
(Jon Russell)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Nuttall
(Aidan Keena)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Thomas
(Tom Pett)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Barry Cotter
(Nicky Cadden)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aiden Marsh
(John McAtee)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Williams
(Jamie McCart)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Will Ferry
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
61%
39%
Shots On Target
4
2
Shots Off Target
11
4
Shots Blocked
3
2
Corners
10
5
Fouls
8
10
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Barnsley logo
Barnsley
3-4-1-2
Cheltenham Town logo
Cheltenham Town
3-1-4-2
1
Liam Roberts
6
Maël de Gevigney
26
Jamie McCart
43
Josh Earl
22
Corey O'Keeffe
3
Jon Russell
48
Luca Connell
7
Nicky Cadden
30
Adam Phillips
9
Sam Cosgrove
45
John McAtee
1
Luke Southwood
5
Andy Smith
33
Curtis Davies
6
Lewis Freestone
34
Tom Pett
2
Sean Long
32
Gregory Sloggett
7
Liam Kinsella
15
Will Ferry
10
Aidan Keena
19
George Lloyd
Barnsley
19
Aiden Marsh
11
Conor Grant
23
Ben Killip
2
Jordan Williams
10
Josh Benson
17
Barry Cotter
44
Devante Cole
Cheltenham Town
27
Jordan Thomas
23
Elliot Bonds
21
Jamie Pardington
8
Liam Sercombe
26
Joe Nuttall
4
Tom Bradbury
25
Josh Harrop
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
56.85%
X
22.98%
2
20.18%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.51%
No
46.49%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.48%
No
22.52%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.3%
No
46.7%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.42%
No
69.58%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.38%
No
81.62%

About the football match Barnsley against Cheltenham Town

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Barnsley and Cheltenham Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Oakwell Stadium, the home turf of Barnsley. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Barnsley Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nicky Cadden, Corey O'Keeffe, Sam Cosgrove, Maël de Gevigney, Adam Phillips, Liam Roberts, Jon Russell, John McAtee, Josh Earl, Jamie McCart, Luca Connell

  • Substitutes: Aiden Marsh, Conor Grant, Ben Killip, Jordan Williams, Josh Benson, Barry Cotter, Devante Cole

Cheltenham Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Will Ferry, George Lloyd, Liam Kinsella, Aidan Keena, Tom Pett, Lewis Freestone, Andy Smith, Curtis Davies, Luke Southwood, Gregory Sloggett, Sean Long

  • Substitutes: Jordan Thomas, Elliot Bonds, Jamie Pardington, Liam Sercombe, Joe Nuttall, Tom Bradbury, Josh Harrop

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Barnsley, the chance that we have calculated is 56.85%. This is based on old statistics from Barnsley combined with the statistics from Cheltenham Town. The chance that Cheltenham Town will win the match, we have calculated at 20.18%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.98%.

Advertisement