Peterborough United vs Stevenage, 2024-03-13T20:00:00.000Z

Peterborough United vs Stevenage
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Peterborough United crest
3 : 1
Stevenage crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday March 13, 2024
Weston Homes Stadium
C. Brook
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Peterborough United crestStevenage crest

Events

33'
YELLOWCARD icon
Hector Kyprianou
44'
PENALTY icon
Harrison Burrows
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Ajiboye
(Joel Randall)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Malik Mothersille
(Ricky Jade-Jones)
64'
GOAL icon
Jadel Katongo
(Malik Mothersille)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nesta Guinness-Walker
(Dan Butler)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kane Hemmings
(Vadaine Oliver)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elliott List
(Jamie Reid)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Louis Thompson
(Ben Thompson)
77'
GOAL icon
Kwame Poku
(Malik Mothersille)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan De Havilland
(Kwame Poku)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex MacDonald
(Terence Vancooten)
85'
GOAL icon
Nick Freeman
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonson Clarke-Harris
(Ephron Mason-Clarke)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Romoney Crichlow
(Jadel Katongo)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
63%
37%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
0
7
Shots Blocked
2
1
Corners
1
6
Fouls
8
11
Offsides
1
3
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Peterborough United logo
Peterborough United
4-2-3-1
Stevenage logo
Stevenage
5-3-2
21
Jed Steer
2
Jadel Katongo
5
Josh Knight
4
Ronnie Edwards
3
Harrison Burrows
22
Hector Kyprianou
27
Archie Collins
11
Kwame Poku
14
Joel Randall
10
Ephron Mason-Clarke
17
Ricky Jade-Jones
1
Taye Ashby-Hammond
2
Luther James-Wildin
6
Dan Sweeney
5
Carl Piergianni
3
Dan Butler
10
Nick Freeman
15
Terence Vancooten
24
Ben Thompson
11
Jordan Roberts
33
Vadaine Oliver
19
Jamie Reid
Peterborough United
18
Malik Mothersille
15
Michael Olakigbe
1
Nicholas Bilokapic
16
David Ajiboye
6
Romoney Crichlow
9
Jonson Clarke-Harris
8
Ryan De Havilland
Stevenage
23
Louis Thompson
9
Elliott List
12
Craig MacGillivray
22
Nesta Guinness-Walker
8
Jake Forster-Caskey
7
Alex MacDonald
29
Kane Hemmings
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
56.4%
X
22.44%
2
21.16%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.01%
No
43.99%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.57%
No
20.43%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.34%
No
43.66%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.73%
No
66.27%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.27%
No
79.73%

About the football match Peterborough United against Stevenage

On Wednesday March 13, 2024, precisely at 4:00 PM, Peterborough United and Stevenage will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Weston Homes Stadium, the home turf of Peterborough United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Peterborough United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hector Kyprianou, Ronnie Edwards, Ricky Jade-Jones, Ephron Mason-Clarke, Jadel Katongo, Harrison Burrows, Joel Randall, Kwame Poku, Jed Steer, Josh Knight, Archie Collins

  • Substitutes: Malik Mothersille, Michael Olakigbe, Nicholas Bilokapic, David Ajiboye, Romoney Crichlow, Jonson Clarke-Harris, Ryan De Havilland

Stevenage Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luther James-Wildin, Terence Vancooten, Taye Ashby-Hammond, Dan Butler, Ben Thompson, Carl Piergianni, Dan Sweeney, Jordan Roberts, Jamie Reid, Vadaine Oliver, Nick Freeman

  • Substitutes: Louis Thompson, Elliott List, Craig MacGillivray, Nesta Guinness-Walker, Jake Forster-Caskey, Alex MacDonald, Kane Hemmings

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Peterborough United, the chance that we have calculated is 56.4%. This is based on old statistics from Peterborough United combined with the statistics from Stevenage. The chance that Stevenage will win the match, we have calculated at 21.16%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.44%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Peterborough United and Stevenage can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement