Cheltenham Town vs Charlton Athletic, 2024-03-05T19:45:00.000Z

Cheltenham Town vs Charlton Athletic
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Cheltenham Town crest
1 : 3
Charlton Athletic crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 5, 2024
Jonny-Rocks Stadium
S. Jackson

Attacking Momentum

Cheltenham Town crestCharlton Athletic crest

Events

19'
GOAL icon
Daniel Kanu
(Tennai Watson)
25'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andy Smith
(Will Ferry)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Thomas
(Elliot Bonds)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lloyd Jones
(Rarmani Edmonds-Green)
70'
GOAL icon
Liam Sercombe
0'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nathan Jones
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aidan Keena
(Matty Taylor)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Freddie Ladapo
(Daniel Kanu)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tyreeq Bakinson
(Karoy Anderson)
86'
GOAL icon
Tyreeq Bakinson
(George Dobson)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alfie May
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alfie May
90'
GOAL icon
Alfie May
(Thierry Small)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michael Hector
(Terell Thomas)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tyreeq Bakinson
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
49%
51%
Shots On Target
5
5
Shots Off Target
7
6
Shots Blocked
7
5
Corners
2
9
Fouls
2
7
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cheltenham Town logo
Cheltenham Town
3-5-2
Charlton Athletic logo
Charlton Athletic
3-5-2
1
Luke Southwood
2
Sean Long
33
Curtis Davies
4
Tom Bradbury
7
Liam Kinsella
34
Tom Pett
23
Elliot Bonds
15
Will Ferry
8
Liam Sercombe
19
George Lloyd
9
Matty Taylor
21
Harry Isted
47
Rarmani Edmonds-Green
3
Terell Thomas
27
Macaulay Gillesphey
18
Tennai Watson
40
Conor Coventry
4
George Dobson
33
Karoy Anderson
26
Thierry Small
9
Alfie May
29
Daniel Kanu
Cheltenham Town
25
Josh Harrop
27
Jordan Thomas
21
Jamie Pardington
14
Jack Shepherd
5
Andy Smith
10
Aidan Keena
32
Gregory Sloggett
Charlton Athletic
14
Freddie Ladapo
32
Nathan Asiimwe
1
Ashley Maynard-Brewer
20
Tyreece Campbell
30
Tyreeq Bakinson
6
Michael Hector
2
Lloyd Jones
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.59%
X
27.45%
2
32.96%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.09%
No
48.9%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
71.18%
No
28.82%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.95%
No
54.05%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.29%
No
74.71%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.85%
No
87.15%

About the football match Cheltenham Town against Charlton Athletic

On Tuesday March 5, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Cheltenham Town and Charlton Athletic will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Jonny-Rocks Stadium, the home turf of Cheltenham Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cheltenham Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Will Ferry, Matty Taylor, Liam Sercombe, Luke Southwood, George Lloyd, Elliot Bonds, Liam Kinsella, Tom Bradbury, Tom Pett, Curtis Davies, Sean Long

  • Substitutes: Josh Harrop, Jordan Thomas, Jamie Pardington, Jack Shepherd, Andy Smith, Aidan Keena, Gregory Sloggett

Charlton Athletic Lineup

  • Starting XI: Conor Coventry, Macaulay Gillesphey, Alfie May, Rarmani Edmonds-Green, Karoy Anderson, Tennai Watson, Terell Thomas, Thierry Small, George Dobson, Harry Isted, Daniel Kanu

  • Substitutes: Freddie Ladapo, Nathan Asiimwe, Ashley Maynard-Brewer, Tyreece Campbell, Tyreeq Bakinson, Michael Hector, Lloyd Jones

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Cheltenham Town, the chance that we have calculated is 39.59%. This is based on old statistics from Cheltenham Town combined with the statistics from Charlton Athletic. The chance that Charlton Athletic will win the match, we have calculated at 32.96%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.45%.

Advertisement