Stevenage vs Fleetwood Town, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Stevenage vs Fleetwood Town
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Stevenage crest
0 : 0
Fleetwood Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
The Lamex Stadium
A. Herczeg

Attacking Momentum

Stevenage crestFleetwood Town crest

Events

21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harrison Holgate
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Louis Thompson
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Shaun Rooney
(Elijah Campbell)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nesta Guinness-Walker
(Harvey White)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nick Freeman
(Finley Burns)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Broom
(Ryan Graydon)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elliott List
(Kane Hemmings)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Promise Omochere
(Phoenix Patterson)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Shaun Rooney
68'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Harrison Holgate
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jayden Stockley
22'
YELLOWCARD icon
Charlie Adam
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
3
1
Shots Off Target
7
3
Shots Blocked
3
0
Corners
7
1
Fouls
20
15
Offsides
5
0
Yellow Cards
1
3
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Stevenage logo
Stevenage
4-3-1-2
Fleetwood Town logo
Fleetwood Town
3-5-2
1
Taye Ashby-Hammond
2
Luther James-Wildin
15
Terence Vancooten
5
Carl Piergianni
3
Dan Butler
23
Louis Thompson
17
Finley Burns
18
Harvey White
11
Jordan Roberts
29
Kane Hemmings
19
Jamie Reid
13
Jay Lynch
4
Brendan Wiredu
18
Harrison Holgate
6
Elijah Campbell
2
Carl Johnston
8
Gavin Kilkenny
5
Bosun Lawal
10
Danny Mayor
44
Phoenix Patterson
19
Ryan Graydon
9
Jayden Stockley
Stevenage
9
Elliott List
7
Alex MacDonald
22
Nesta Guinness-Walker
10
Nick Freeman
6
Dan Sweeney
33
Vadaine Oliver
12
Craig MacGillivray
Fleetwood Town
14
Tom Lonergan
30
Stephen McMullan
11
Ryan Broom
20
Promise Omochere
26
Shaun Rooney
12
Imari Samuels
3
Harry Boyes
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
55.73%
X
25.14%
2
19.13%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
46.5%
No
53.5%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.1%
No
29.9%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
44.98%
No
55.02%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.08%
No
75.92%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.45%
No
86.55%

About the football match Stevenage against Fleetwood Town

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Stevenage and Fleetwood Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant The Lamex Stadium, the home turf of Stevenage. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Stevenage Lineup

  • Starting XI: Louis Thompson, Harvey White, Jamie Reid, Dan Butler, Luther James-Wildin, Taye Ashby-Hammond, Jordan Roberts, Finley Burns, Terence Vancooten, Kane Hemmings, Carl Piergianni

  • Substitutes: Elliott List, Alex MacDonald, Nesta Guinness-Walker, Nick Freeman, Dan Sweeney, Vadaine Oliver, Craig MacGillivray

Fleetwood Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Elijah Campbell, Jayden Stockley, Jay Lynch, Gavin Kilkenny, Carl Johnston, Phoenix Patterson, Brendan Wiredu, Harrison Holgate, Danny Mayor, Ryan Graydon, Bosun Lawal

  • Substitutes: Tom Lonergan, Stephen McMullan, Ryan Broom, Promise Omochere, Shaun Rooney, Imari Samuels, Harry Boyes

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Stevenage, the chance that we have calculated is 55.73%. This is based on old statistics from Stevenage combined with the statistics from Fleetwood Town. The chance that Fleetwood Town will win the match, we have calculated at 19.13%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.14%.

Advertisement