Reading vs Wycombe Wanderers, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Reading vs Wycombe Wanderers
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Reading crest
1 : 2
Wycombe Wanderers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
Select Car Leasing Stadium
C. Brook

Attacking Momentum

Reading crestWycombe Wanderers crest

Events

16'
GOAL icon
Nigel Lonwijk
46'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matt Butcher
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
B. Elliott
(Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charlie Savage
(Michael Craig)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Vokes
(Kieran Sadlier)
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andy Yiadom
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jason McCarthy
(Luke Leahy)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Chem Campbell
(Garath McCleary)
74'
GOAL icon
Sam Smith
(Femi Azeez)
88'
PENALTY icon
Bez Lubala
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bez Lubala
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Femi Azeez
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
5
3
Shots Blocked
7
4
Corners
9
5
Fouls
12
11
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Reading logo
Reading
4-2-3-1
Wycombe Wanderers logo
Wycombe Wanderers
4-3-3
1
David Button
17
Andy Yiadom
27
Amadou Salif Mbengue
24
Tyler Bindon
2
Clinton Mola
29
Lewis Wing
36
Michael Craig
11
Femi Azeez
7
Harvey Knibbs
15
Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan
10
Sam Smith
25
Franco Ravizzoli
2
Jack Grimmer
22
Nigel Lonwijk
6
Ryan Tafazolli
10
Luke Leahy
4
Josh Scowen
19
Freddie Potts
8
Matt Butcher
12
Garath McCleary
30
Bez Lubala
23
Kieran Sadlier
Reading
6
Harlee Dean
19
Jayden Wareham
22
Joel Pereira
30
Kelvin Abrefa
4
B. Elliott
12
Paul Mukairu
8
Charlie Savage
Wycombe Wanderers
11
Chem Campbell
24
Richard Kone
9
Sam Vokes
28
Gideon Kodua
26
Jason McCarthy
29
Nathan Shepperd
20
Dale Taylor
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.79%
X
24.37%
2
28.84%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.24%
No
42.76%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.02%
No
21.98%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.16%
No
44.84%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.09%
No
67.91%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.39%
No
81.61%

About the football match Reading against Wycombe Wanderers

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Reading and Wycombe Wanderers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Select Car Leasing Stadium, the home turf of Reading. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Reading Lineup

  • Starting XI: David Button, Harvey Knibbs, Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan, Michael Craig, Femi Azeez, Amadou Salif Mbengue, Lewis Wing, Sam Smith, Tyler Bindon, Clinton Mola, Andy Yiadom

  • Substitutes: Harlee Dean, Jayden Wareham, Joel Pereira, Kelvin Abrefa, B. Elliott, Paul Mukairu, Charlie Savage

Wycombe Wanderers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matt Butcher, Franco Ravizzoli, Freddie Potts, Nigel Lonwijk, Bez Lubala, Josh Scowen, Ryan Tafazolli, Luke Leahy, Jack Grimmer, Kieran Sadlier, Garath McCleary

  • Substitutes: Chem Campbell, Richard Kone, Sam Vokes, Gideon Kodua, Jason McCarthy, Nathan Shepperd, Dale Taylor

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Reading, the chance that we have calculated is 46.79%. This is based on old statistics from Reading combined with the statistics from Wycombe Wanderers. The chance that Wycombe Wanderers will win the match, we have calculated at 28.84%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.37%.

Advertisement