Oxford United vs Cheltenham Town, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Oxford United vs Cheltenham Town
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Oxford United crest
2 : 1
Cheltenham Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
The Kassam Stadium
M. Edwards

Attacking Momentum

Oxford United crestCheltenham Town crest

Events

20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Liam Sercombe
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
Curtis Davies
45'
GOAL icon
Josh Murphy
(Cameron Brannagan)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Thomas
(Joe Nuttall)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Harrop
(Liam Sercombe)
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
Josh Harrop
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Will Goodwin
(Mark Harris)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gregory Sloggett
(Tom Pett)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andy Smith
(Curtis Davies)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ciaron Brown
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
80'
GOAL icon
Will Ferry
(Liam Kinsella)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elliot Bonds
(Liam Kinsella)
88'
GOAL icon
Greg Leigh
(Owen Dale)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Billy Bodin
(Josh Murphy)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
58%
42%
Shots On Target
8
3
Shots Off Target
4
2
Shots Blocked
6
5
Corners
4
3
Fouls
7
13
Offsides
1
3
Yellow Cards
1
5
Advertisement

Line-ups

Oxford United logo
Oxford United
4-2-3-1
Cheltenham Town logo
Cheltenham Town
3-5-2
1
Jamie Cumming
15
Finley Stevens
5
Elliott Moore
3
Ciaron Brown
22
Greg Leigh
18
Marcus McGuane
8
Cameron Brannagan
30
Owen Dale
20
Rúben Rodrigues
23
Josh Murphy
9
Mark Harris
1
Luke Southwood
33
Curtis Davies
4
Tom Bradbury
14
Jack Shepherd
34
Tom Pett
2
Sean Long
8
Liam Sercombe
7
Liam Kinsella
15
Will Ferry
26
Joe Nuttall
10
Aidan Keena
Oxford United
36
Jay Matete
13
Simon Eastwood
12
Joe Bennett
25
Will Goodwin
10
Billy Bodin
17
James Henry
4
Jordan Thorniley
Cheltenham Town
3
Ben Williams
21
Jamie Pardington
5
Andy Smith
25
Josh Harrop
23
Elliot Bonds
32
Gregory Sloggett
27
Jordan Thomas
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.12%
X
25.03%
2
22.85%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.99%
No
49.01%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.52%
No
26.48%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.62%
No
51.38%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.55%
No
73.45%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.89%
No
85.11%

About the football match Oxford United against Cheltenham Town

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Oxford United and Cheltenham Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant The Kassam Stadium, the home turf of Oxford United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Oxford United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mark Harris, Greg Leigh, Finley Stevens, Josh Murphy, Marcus McGuane, Cameron Brannagan, Ciaron Brown, Elliott Moore, Rúben Rodrigues, Owen Dale, Jamie Cumming

  • Substitutes: Jay Matete, Simon Eastwood, Joe Bennett, Will Goodwin, Billy Bodin, James Henry, Jordan Thorniley

Cheltenham Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Tom Pett, Jack Shepherd, Aidan Keena, Joe Nuttall, Tom Bradbury, Liam Kinsella, Curtis Davies, Sean Long, Liam Sercombe, Luke Southwood, Will Ferry

  • Substitutes: Ben Williams, Jamie Pardington, Andy Smith, Josh Harrop, Elliot Bonds, Gregory Sloggett, Jordan Thomas

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Oxford United, the chance that we have calculated is 52.12%. This is based on old statistics from Oxford United combined with the statistics from Cheltenham Town. The chance that Cheltenham Town will win the match, we have calculated at 22.85%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.03%.

Advertisement