Blackpool vs Portsmouth, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Blackpool vs Portsmouth
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Blackpool crest
0 : 0
Portsmouth crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
Bloomfield Road
O. Yates

Attacking Momentum

Blackpool crestPortsmouth crest

Events

19'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oliver Casey
(James Husband)
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Myles Peart-Harris
43'
REDCARD icon
Jordan Rhodes
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Owen Moxon
(Myles Peart-Harris)
46'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oliver Norburn
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jack Sparkes
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christian Saydee
(Callum Lang)
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Owen Moxon
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kusini Yengi
(Jack Sparkes)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Christian Saydee
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyle Joseph
(Jake Beesley)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
36%
64%
Shots On Target
0
5
Shots Off Target
3
3
Shots Blocked
2
3
Corners
1
6
Fouls
9
12
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
1
4
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Blackpool logo
Blackpool
3-5-2
Portsmouth logo
Portsmouth
4-2-3-1
32
Daniel Grimshaw
5
Matthew Pennington
21
Marvin Ekpiteta
3
James Husband
4
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel
11
Karamoko Dembélé
6
Oliver Norburn
7
George Byers
15
Hayden Coulson
18
Jake Beesley
16
Jordan Rhodes
1
Will Norris
17
Joe Rafferty
18
Conor Shaughnessy
20
Sean Raggett
21
Jack Sparkes
7
Marlon Pack
44
Myles Peart-Harris
25
Abu Kamara
49
Callum Lang
32
Paddy Lane
9
Colby Bishop
Blackpool
10
Sonny Carey
1
Richard O'Donnell
17
Matthew Virtue-Thick
9
Kyle Joseph
20
Oliver Casey
22
CJ Hamilton
19
Shayne Lavery
Portsmouth
15
Christian Saydee
23
Owen Moxon
4
Ryley Towler
2
Zak Swanson
29
Josh Martin
13
Matt Macey
19
Kusini Yengi
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
28.41%
X
28.08%
2
43.52%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
47.15%
No
52.85%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
68.35%
No
31.65%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
43.05%
No
56.95%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.83%
No
77.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.75%
No
88.25%

About the football match Blackpool against Portsmouth

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Blackpool and Portsmouth will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Bloomfield Road, the home turf of Blackpool. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Blackpool Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel, Oliver Norburn, Hayden Coulson, Karamoko Dembélé, James Husband, Daniel Grimshaw, Jake Beesley, George Byers, Jordan Rhodes, Matthew Pennington, Marvin Ekpiteta

  • Substitutes: Sonny Carey, Richard O'Donnell, Matthew Virtue-Thick, Kyle Joseph, Oliver Casey, CJ Hamilton, Shayne Lavery

Portsmouth Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joe Rafferty, Marlon Pack, Myles Peart-Harris, Sean Raggett, Will Norris, Paddy Lane, Conor Shaughnessy, Jack Sparkes, Abu Kamara, Callum Lang, Colby Bishop

  • Substitutes: Christian Saydee, Owen Moxon, Ryley Towler, Zak Swanson, Josh Martin, Matt Macey, Kusini Yengi

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Portsmouth, the chance that we have calculated is 43.52%. This is based on old statistics from Portsmouth combined with the statistics from Blackpool. The chance that Blackpool will win the match, we have calculated at 28.41%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.08%.

Advertisement