Peterborough United vs Exeter City, 2024-03-02T15:00:00.000Z

Peterborough United vs Exeter City
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Peterborough United crest
2 : 1
Exeter City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 2, 2024
Weston Homes Stadium
M. Edwards

Attacking Momentum

Peterborough United crestExeter City crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
Ephron Mason-Clarke
36'
GOAL icon
Tom Carroll
(Sonny Cox)
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Vincent Harper
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ricky Jade-Jones
(Malik Mothersille)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michael Olakigbe
(Joel Randall)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mo Eisa
(Vincent Harper)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yanic Wildschut
(R. Woods)
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ben Purrington
68'
GOAL icon
Kwame Poku
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Kite
(Will Aimson)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dion Rankine
(Sonny Cox)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Millenic Alli
(Pierce Sweeney)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luke Harris
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dion Rankine
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Ajiboye
(Kwame Poku)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonson Clarke-Harris
(Ricky Jade-Jones)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ilmari Niskanen
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
61%
39%
Shots On Target
7
1
Shots Off Target
3
5
Shots Blocked
8
5
Corners
9
7
Fouls
8
9
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
0
5
Advertisement

Line-ups

Peterborough United logo
Peterborough United
4-2-3-1
Exeter City logo
Exeter City
4-1-3-2
21
Jed Steer
2
Jadel Katongo
5
Josh Knight
4
Ronnie Edwards
3
Harrison Burrows
22
Hector Kyprianou
27
Archie Collins
11
Kwame Poku
14
Joel Randall
10
Ephron Mason-Clarke
18
Malik Mothersille
1
Viljami Sinisalo
4
Will Aimson
26
Pierce Sweeney
2
Ben Purrington
3
Zak Jules
8
R. Woods
14
Ilmari Niskanen
6
Tom Carroll
31
Vincent Harper
20
Luke Harris
19
Sonny Cox
Peterborough United
1
Nicholas Bilokapic
6
Romoney Crichlow
15
Michael Olakigbe
9
Jonson Clarke-Harris
16
David Ajiboye
8
Ryan De Havilland
17
Ricky Jade-Jones
Exeter City
21
Dion Rankine
27
Mo Eisa
39
Cheick Diabaté
16
Harry Kite
25
Millenic Alli
30
Shaun MacDonald
13
Yanic Wildschut
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.52%
X
20.56%
2
19.92%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.21%
No
40.79%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.04%
No
15.96%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.51%
No
36.49%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
41.39%
No
58.61%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
26.32%
No
73.68%

About the football match Peterborough United against Exeter City

On Saturday March 2, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Peterborough United and Exeter City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Weston Homes Stadium, the home turf of Peterborough United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Peterborough United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Josh Knight, Ephron Mason-Clarke, Joel Randall, Malik Mothersille, Ronnie Edwards, Jed Steer, Hector Kyprianou, Kwame Poku, Archie Collins, Harrison Burrows, Jadel Katongo

  • Substitutes: Nicholas Bilokapic, Romoney Crichlow, Michael Olakigbe, Jonson Clarke-Harris, David Ajiboye, Ryan De Havilland, Ricky Jade-Jones

Exeter City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sonny Cox, Will Aimson, Tom Carroll, Viljami Sinisalo, Luke Harris, R. Woods, Pierce Sweeney, Zak Jules, Ben Purrington, Vincent Harper, Ilmari Niskanen

  • Substitutes: Dion Rankine, Mo Eisa, Cheick Diabaté, Harry Kite, Millenic Alli, Shaun MacDonald, Yanic Wildschut

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Peterborough United, the chance that we have calculated is 59.52%. This is based on old statistics from Peterborough United combined with the statistics from Exeter City. The chance that Exeter City will win the match, we have calculated at 19.92%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.56%.

Advertisement