Fleetwood Town vs Wigan Athletic, 2024-03-02T15:00:00.000Z

Fleetwood Town vs Wigan Athletic
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Fleetwood Town crest
4 : 2
Wigan Athletic crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 2, 2024
Highbury Stadium
J. Simpson

Attacking Momentum

Fleetwood Town crestWigan Athletic crest

Events

15'
GOAL icon
Bosun Lawal
(Jayden Stockley)
17'
GOAL icon
Stephen Humphrys
26'
GOAL icon
Thelo Aasgaard
(Martial Godo)
36'
GOAL icon
Bosun Lawal
(Gavin Kilkenny)
51'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Promise Omochere
(Ronan Coughlan)
54'
GOAL icon
Gavin Kilkenny
(Danny Mayor)
61'
GOAL icon
Jayden Stockley
(Ryan Broom)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Jones
(Jason Kerr)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Magennis
(Stephen Humphrys)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Scott Smith
(Matthew Smith)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Callum McManaman
(Jonny Smith)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carl Johnston
(Ryan Broom)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charlie Hughes
(Charlie Goode)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Graydon
(Danny Mayor)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Charlie Hughes
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
43%
57%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
3
3
Shots Blocked
3
3
Corners
5
4
Fouls
16
10
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Fleetwood Town logo
Fleetwood Town
3-4-2-1
Wigan Athletic logo
Wigan Athletic
4-2-3-1
13
Jay Lynch
4
Brendan Wiredu
16
Ben Heneghan
6
Elijah Campbell
11
Ryan Broom
5
Bosun Lawal
2
10
Danny Mayor
8
Gavin Kilkenny
44
Phoenix Patterson
33
Ronan Coughlan
9
Jayden Stockley
1
Sam Tickle
7
Sean Clare
29
Charlie Goode
15
Jason Kerr
24
Luke Chambers
26
Babajide Adeeko
8
Matthew Smith
17
Martial Godo
10
Thelo Aasgaard
18
Jonny Smith
11
Stephen Humphrys
Fleetwood Town
26
Shaun Rooney
2
Carl Johnston
19
Ryan Graydon
14
Tom Lonergan
30
Stephen McMullan
12
Imari Samuels
20
Promise Omochere
Wigan Athletic
6
Charlie Hughes
28
Josh Magennis
12
Ben Amos
14
Jordan Jones
21
Scott Smith
23
Charlie Kelman
20
Callum McManaman
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
29.63%
X
24.8%
2
45.57%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.7%
No
42.3%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.06%
No
21.94%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.31%
No
45.69%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.11%
No
66.89%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.56%
No
80.44%

About the football match Fleetwood Town against Wigan Athletic

On Saturday March 2, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Fleetwood Town and Wigan Athletic will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Highbury Stadium, the home turf of Fleetwood Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Fleetwood Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ronan Coughlan, Jayden Stockley, Ryan Broom, Elijah Campbell, Brendan Wiredu, Ben Heneghan, Jay Lynch, Bosun Lawal, Gavin Kilkenny, Phoenix Patterson, Danny Mayor

  • Substitutes: Shaun Rooney, Carl Johnston, Ryan Graydon, Tom Lonergan, Stephen McMullan, Imari Samuels, Promise Omochere

Wigan Athletic Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sean Clare, Thelo Aasgaard, Stephen Humphrys, Martial Godo, Luke Chambers, Jonny Smith, Jason Kerr, Matthew Smith, Sam Tickle, Babajide Adeeko, Charlie Goode

  • Substitutes: Charlie Hughes, Josh Magennis, Ben Amos, Jordan Jones, Scott Smith, Charlie Kelman, Callum McManaman

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Wigan Athletic, the chance that we have calculated is 45.57%. This is based on old statistics from Wigan Athletic combined with the statistics from Fleetwood Town. The chance that Fleetwood Town will win the match, we have calculated at 29.63%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.8%.

Advertisement