Cheltenham Town vs Burton Albion, 2024-03-02T15:00:00.000Z

Cheltenham Town vs Burton Albion
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Cheltenham Town crest
0 : 0
Burton Albion crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 2, 2024
Jonny-Rocks Stadium
T. Parsons

Attacking Momentum

Cheltenham Town crestBurton Albion crest

Events

35'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ryan Sweeney
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joe Powell
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Adedeji Oshilaja
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aidan Keena
(George Lloyd)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Max Crocombe
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Hugill
(Ciaran Gilligan)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Thomas
(Andy Smith)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Harrop
(Liam Sercombe)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aristote Nsiala
(Steve Seddon)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bobby Kamwa
(Mark Helm)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rekeem Harper
(Ademola Ola-Adebomi)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Will Ferry
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Shepherd
(Will Ferry)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
61%
39%
Shots On Target
0
2
Shots Off Target
3
6
Shots Blocked
5
9
Corners
1
2
Fouls
10
13
Offsides
2
3
Yellow Cards
1
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cheltenham Town logo
Cheltenham Town
3-5-2
Burton Albion logo
Burton Albion
5-4-1
1
Luke Southwood
5
Andy Smith
33
Curtis Davies
4
Tom Bradbury
2
Sean Long
8
Liam Sercombe
34
Tom Pett
7
Liam Kinsella
15
Will Ferry
9
Matty Taylor
19
George Lloyd
1
Max Crocombe
23
Tolaji Bola
37
Tom Hamer
2
John Brayford
6
Ryan Sweeney
3
Steve Seddon
25
Ciaran Gilligan
4
Adedeji Oshilaja
7
Joe Powell
17
Mark Helm
20
Ademola Ola-Adebomi
Cheltenham Town
14
Jack Shepherd
26
Joe Nuttall
21
Jamie Pardington
27
Jordan Thomas
23
Elliot Bonds
25
Josh Harrop
10
Aidan Keena
Burton Albion
8
Rekeem Harper
44
Joe Hugill
18
Bobby Kamwa
46
Aristote Nsiala
30
Jamal Blackman
15
Kyle Hudlin
21
Mustapha Carayol
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.78%
X
26.19%
2
29.03%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.83%
No
45.17%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.4%
No
24.6%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.79%
No
48.21%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.65%
No
70.35%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.58%
No
83.42%

About the football match Cheltenham Town against Burton Albion

On Saturday March 2, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Cheltenham Town and Burton Albion will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Jonny-Rocks Stadium, the home turf of Cheltenham Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cheltenham Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Curtis Davies, Sean Long, Tom Bradbury, Liam Kinsella, Andy Smith, George Lloyd, Tom Pett, Luke Southwood, Liam Sercombe, Matty Taylor, Will Ferry

  • Substitutes: Jack Shepherd, Joe Nuttall, Jamie Pardington, Jordan Thomas, Elliot Bonds, Josh Harrop, Aidan Keena

Burton Albion Lineup

  • Starting XI: Max Crocombe, Mark Helm, Ryan Sweeney, Adedeji Oshilaja, Ademola Ola-Adebomi, Tom Hamer, Joe Powell, Ciaran Gilligan, Steve Seddon, Tolaji Bola, John Brayford

  • Substitutes: Rekeem Harper, Joe Hugill, Bobby Kamwa, Aristote Nsiala, Jamal Blackman, Kyle Hudlin, Mustapha Carayol

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Cheltenham Town, the chance that we have calculated is 44.78%. This is based on old statistics from Cheltenham Town combined with the statistics from Burton Albion. The chance that Burton Albion will win the match, we have calculated at 29.03%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.19%.

Advertisement