Wigan Athletic vs Cheltenham Town, 2024-02-23T19:45:00.000Z

Wigan Athletic vs Cheltenham Town
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Wigan Athletic crest
1 : 1
Cheltenham Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday February 23, 2024
The DW Stadium
D. Rock

Attacking Momentum

Wigan Athletic crestCheltenham Town crest

Events

9'
GOAL icon
Matty Taylor
(Tom Bradbury)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stephen Humphrys
(Babajide Adeeko)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aidan Keena
(George Lloyd)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Magennis
(Charlie Kelman)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Callum McManaman
(Tom Pearce)
52'
OWNGOAL icon
Elliot Bonds
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Harrop
(Elliot Bonds)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Nuttall
(Matty Taylor)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Liam Sercombe
(Tom Pett)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Scott Smith
(Jonny Smith)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Callum McManaman
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
70%
30%
Shots On Target
2
2
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
4
0
Corners
6
1
Fouls
12
10
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Wigan Athletic logo
Wigan Athletic
3-4-3
Cheltenham Town logo
Cheltenham Town
3-5-2
1
Sam Tickle
6
Charlie Hughes
15
Jason Kerr
24
Luke Chambers
18
Jonny Smith
26
Babajide Adeeko
8
Matthew Smith
3
Tom Pearce
17
Martial Godo
23
Charlie Kelman
10
Thelo Aasgaard
1
Luke Southwood
33
Curtis Davies
4
Tom Bradbury
6
Lewis Freestone
2
Sean Long
23
Elliot Bonds
34
Tom Pett
7
Liam Kinsella
15
Will Ferry
19
George Lloyd
9
Matty Taylor
Wigan Athletic
22
Chris Sze
12
Ben Amos
4
Liam Morrison
28
Josh Magennis
21
Scott Smith
20
Callum McManaman
11
Stephen Humphrys
Cheltenham Town
21
Jamie Pardington
8
Liam Sercombe
27
Jordan Thomas
26
Joe Nuttall
5
Andy Smith
25
Josh Harrop
10
Aidan Keena
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.48%
X
23.96%
2
28.56%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.48%
No
40.52%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.67%
No
20.33%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.51%
No
42.49%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.15%
No
63.85%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.37%
No
77.63%

About the football match Wigan Athletic against Cheltenham Town

On Friday February 23, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Wigan Athletic and Cheltenham Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant The DW Stadium, the home turf of Wigan Athletic. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Wigan Athletic Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matthew Smith, Jason Kerr, Thelo Aasgaard, Martial Godo, Jonny Smith, Charlie Kelman, Charlie Hughes, Luke Chambers, Sam Tickle, Babajide Adeeko, Tom Pearce

  • Substitutes: Chris Sze, Ben Amos, Liam Morrison, Josh Magennis, Scott Smith, Callum McManaman, Stephen Humphrys

Cheltenham Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luke Southwood, Lewis Freestone, Elliot Bonds, Matty Taylor, Tom Pett, George Lloyd, Curtis Davies, Tom Bradbury, Liam Kinsella, Will Ferry, Sean Long

  • Substitutes: Jamie Pardington, Liam Sercombe, Jordan Thomas, Joe Nuttall, Andy Smith, Josh Harrop, Aidan Keena

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Wigan Athletic, the chance that we have calculated is 47.48%. This is based on old statistics from Wigan Athletic combined with the statistics from Cheltenham Town. The chance that Cheltenham Town will win the match, we have calculated at 28.56%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.96%.

Advertisement