Stevenage vs Wycombe Wanderers, 2024-02-24T15:00:00.000Z

Stevenage vs Wycombe Wanderers
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Stevenage crest
1 : 0
Wycombe Wanderers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 24, 2024
The Lamex Stadium
D. Drysdale

Attacking Momentum

Stevenage crestWycombe Wanderers crest

Events

7'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nigel Lonwijk
23'
GOAL icon
Carl Piergianni
(Dan Sweeney)
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Low
(Nigel Lonwijk)
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Scowen
(Kane Vincent-Young)
48'
REDCARD icon
Max Stryjek
51'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Franco Ravizzoli
(Gideon Kodua)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Vokes
(Bez Lubala)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Wheeler
(Richard Kone)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Taye Ashby-Hammond
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Thompson
(Alex MacDonald)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vadaine Oliver
(Kane Hemmings)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Finley Burns
(Nick Freeman)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
4
1
Shots Off Target
5
4
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
8
2
Fouls
10
16
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
1
2
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Stevenage logo
Stevenage
5-4-1
Wycombe Wanderers logo
Wycombe Wanderers
4-4-2
1
Taye Ashby-Hammond
10
Nick Freeman
6
Dan Sweeney
15
Terence Vancooten
5
Carl Piergianni
3
Dan Butler
11
Jordan Roberts
8
Jake Forster-Caskey
23
Louis Thompson
7
Alex MacDonald
29
Kane Hemmings
1
Max Stryjek
26
Jason McCarthy
22
Nigel Lonwijk
6
Ryan Tafazolli
44
Kane Vincent-Young
28
Gideon Kodua
8
Matt Butcher
10
Luke Leahy
23
Kieran Sadlier
24
Richard Kone
30
Bez Lubala
Stevenage
12
Craig MacGillivray
22
Nesta Guinness-Walker
24
Ben Thompson
18
Harvey White
4
Nathan Thompson
17
Finley Burns
33
Vadaine Oliver
Wycombe Wanderers
7
David Wheeler
25
Franco Ravizzoli
9
Sam Vokes
17
Joe Low
12
Garath McCleary
19
Freddie Potts
4
Josh Scowen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.68%
X
26.05%
2
27.27%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.52%
No
50.48%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
71.17%
No
28.83%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.29%
No
54.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.18%
No
75.82%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.79%
No
87.21%

About the football match Stevenage against Wycombe Wanderers

On Saturday February 24, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Stevenage and Wycombe Wanderers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant The Lamex Stadium, the home turf of Stevenage. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Stevenage Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jordan Roberts, Nick Freeman, Terence Vancooten, Dan Butler, Alex MacDonald, Jake Forster-Caskey, Kane Hemmings, Taye Ashby-Hammond, Carl Piergianni, Louis Thompson, Dan Sweeney

  • Substitutes: Craig MacGillivray, Nesta Guinness-Walker, Ben Thompson, Harvey White, Nathan Thompson, Finley Burns, Vadaine Oliver

Wycombe Wanderers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matt Butcher, Kane Vincent-Young, Gideon Kodua, Nigel Lonwijk, Jason McCarthy, Kieran Sadlier, Richard Kone, Luke Leahy, Max Stryjek, Ryan Tafazolli, Bez Lubala

  • Substitutes: David Wheeler, Franco Ravizzoli, Sam Vokes, Joe Low, Garath McCleary, Freddie Potts, Josh Scowen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Stevenage, the chance that we have calculated is 46.68%. This is based on old statistics from Stevenage combined with the statistics from Wycombe Wanderers. The chance that Wycombe Wanderers will win the match, we have calculated at 27.27%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.05%.

Advertisement