Wycombe Wanderers vs Oxford United, 2024-02-17T15:00:00.000Z

Wycombe Wanderers vs Oxford United
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Wycombe Wanderers crest
0 : 0
Oxford United crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 17, 2024
Adams Park
S. Mather

Attacking Momentum

Wycombe Wanderers crestOxford United crest

Events

45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cameron Brannagan
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Will Goodwin
(Josh Murphy)
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tyler Goodrham
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matt Butcher
(Josh Scowen)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Richard Kone
(Bez Lubala)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Billy Bodin
(Tyler Goodrham)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luke Leahy
(Freddie Potts)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Wheeler
(Garath McCleary)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rúben Rodrigues
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Chem Campbell
(Kieran Sadlier)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
46%
54%
Shots On Target
4
2
Shots Off Target
5
6
Shots Blocked
2
1
Corners
8
3
Fouls
11
12
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
0
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Wycombe Wanderers logo
Wycombe Wanderers
4-2-3-1
Oxford United logo
Oxford United
4-2-3-1
1
Max Stryjek
2
Jack Grimmer
17
Joe Low
6
Ryan Tafazolli
44
Kane Vincent-Young
4
Josh Scowen
19
Freddie Potts
12
Garath McCleary
20
Dale Taylor
23
Kieran Sadlier
30
Bez Lubala
1
Jamie Cumming
2
Sam Long
28
Stephan Negru
3
Ciaron Brown
22
Greg Leigh
36
Jay Matete
8
Cameron Brannagan
23
Josh Murphy
20
Rúben Rodrigues
19
Tyler Goodrham
9
Mark Harris
Wycombe Wanderers
24
Richard Kone
7
David Wheeler
25
Franco Ravizzoli
22
Nigel Lonwijk
8
Matt Butcher
11
Chem Campbell
10
Luke Leahy
Oxford United
30
Owen Dale
25
Will Goodwin
12
Joe Bennett
10
Billy Bodin
13
Simon Eastwood
4
Jordan Thorniley
6
Josh McEachran
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.25%
X
25.06%
2
27.68%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.84%
No
41.16%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.35%
No
20.65%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.52%
No
43.48%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.21%
No
65.79%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.74%
No
80.26%

About the football match Wycombe Wanderers against Oxford United

On Saturday February 17, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Wycombe Wanderers and Oxford United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Adams Park, the home turf of Wycombe Wanderers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Wycombe Wanderers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ryan Tafazolli, Dale Taylor, Max Stryjek, Jack Grimmer, Kieran Sadlier, Kane Vincent-Young, Garath McCleary, Josh Scowen, Joe Low, Freddie Potts, Bez Lubala

  • Substitutes: Richard Kone, David Wheeler, Franco Ravizzoli, Nigel Lonwijk, Matt Butcher, Chem Campbell, Luke Leahy

Oxford United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Tyler Goodrham, Jay Matete, Ciaron Brown, Cameron Brannagan, Mark Harris, Sam Long, Rúben Rodrigues, Jamie Cumming, Josh Murphy, Stephan Negru, Greg Leigh

  • Substitutes: Owen Dale, Will Goodwin, Joe Bennett, Billy Bodin, Simon Eastwood, Jordan Thorniley, Josh McEachran

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Wycombe Wanderers, the chance that we have calculated is 47.25%. This is based on old statistics from Wycombe Wanderers combined with the statistics from Oxford United. The chance that Oxford United will win the match, we have calculated at 27.68%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.06%.

Advertisement