Shrewsbury Town vs Wigan Athletic, 2024-02-17T15:00:00.000Z

Shrewsbury Town vs Wigan Athletic
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Shrewsbury Town crest
0 : 1
Wigan Athletic crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 17, 2024
Montgomery Waters Meadow

Attacking Momentum

Shrewsbury Town crestWigan Athletic crest

Events

49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carl Winchester
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cheyenne Dunkley
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jason Kerr
57'
GOAL icon
Matthew Smith
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marko Maroši
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aaron Pierre
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sean Clare
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elliott Bennett
(Tom Bayliss)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Bowman
(Carl Winchester)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Taylor Perry
(Jack Hinchy)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nohan Kenneh
(Jordan Shipley)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stephen Humphrys
(Josh Magennis)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Scott Smith
(Matthew Smith)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonny Smith
(Martial Godo)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Elliott Bennett
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Liam Morrison
(Jordan Jones)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aiden O'Brien
(Tom Bloxham)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
5
4
Shots Blocked
7
1
Corners
14
5
Fouls
23
13
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
4
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Shrewsbury Town logo
Shrewsbury Town
4-2-3-1
Wigan Athletic logo
Wigan Athletic
3-4-3
1
Marko Maroši
5
Morgan Feeney
22
Cheyenne Dunkley
16
Aaron Pierre
3
Malvind Benning
7
Carl Winchester
8
Jack Hinchy
18
Tom Bloxham
20
Tom Bayliss
26
Jordan Shipley
11
Daniel Udoh
1
Sam Tickle
6
Charlie Hughes
15
Jason Kerr
24
Luke Chambers
7
Sean Clare
26
Babajide Adeeko
8
Matthew Smith
14
Jordan Jones
17
Martial Godo
28
Josh Magennis
10
Thelo Aasgaard
Shrewsbury Town
17
Elliott Bennett
6
Jason Sraha
21
Aiden O'Brien
14
Taylor Perry
13
Harry Burgoyne
42
Nohan Kenneh
9
Ryan Bowman
Wigan Athletic
11
Stephen Humphrys
4
Liam Morrison
18
Jonny Smith
12
Ben Amos
20
Callum McManaman
21
Scott Smith
23
Charlie Kelman
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
32.32%
X
26.17%
2
41.51%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.92%
No
43.08%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.53%
No
23.47%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.24%
No
46.76%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.52%
No
68.48%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.59%
No
81.41%

About the football match Shrewsbury Town against Wigan Athletic

On Saturday February 17, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Shrewsbury Town and Wigan Athletic will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Montgomery Waters Meadow, the home turf of Shrewsbury Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Shrewsbury Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Morgan Feeney, Tom Bloxham, Malvind Benning, Jack Hinchy, Aaron Pierre, Cheyenne Dunkley, Carl Winchester, Marko Maroši, Jordan Shipley, Daniel Udoh, Tom Bayliss

  • Substitutes: Elliott Bennett, Jason Sraha, Aiden O'Brien, Taylor Perry, Harry Burgoyne, Nohan Kenneh, Ryan Bowman

Wigan Athletic Lineup

  • Starting XI: Martial Godo, Matthew Smith, Jason Kerr, Josh Magennis, Sam Tickle, Jordan Jones, Luke Chambers, Thelo Aasgaard, Sean Clare, Babajide Adeeko, Charlie Hughes

  • Substitutes: Stephen Humphrys, Liam Morrison, Jonny Smith, Ben Amos, Callum McManaman, Scott Smith, Charlie Kelman

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Wigan Athletic, the chance that we have calculated is 41.51%. This is based on old statistics from Wigan Athletic combined with the statistics from Shrewsbury Town. The chance that Shrewsbury Town will win the match, we have calculated at 32.32%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.17%.

Advertisement