Cheltenham Town vs Port Vale, 2024-02-17T15:00:00.000Z

Cheltenham Town vs Port Vale
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Cheltenham Town crest
3 : 2
Port Vale crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 17, 2024
Jonny-Rocks Stadium
Sam Purkiss

Attacking Momentum

Cheltenham Town crestPort Vale crest

Events

25'
GOAL icon
Nathan Smith
(Conor Grant)
45'
GOAL icon
Matty Taylor
(Tom Pett)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Connor Ripley
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
Funso Ojo
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ryan Loft
65'
OWNGOAL icon
Curtis Davies
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Baylee Dipepa
(James Wilson)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jensen Weir
(Funso Ojo)
69'
GOAL icon
Jack Shepherd
73'
GOAL icon
Will Ferry
(Luke Southwood)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elliot Bonds
(Liam Sercombe)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aidan Keena
(Matty Taylor)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tom Pett
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Mighten
(Conor Grant)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rhys Walters
(Daniel Jones)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Nuttall
(George Lloyd)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
7
4
Shots Off Target
4
2
Shots Blocked
5
1
Corners
7
2
Fouls
10
19
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cheltenham Town logo
Cheltenham Town
3-5-2
Port Vale logo
Port Vale
3-4-1-2
1
Luke Southwood
33
Curtis Davies
14
Jack Shepherd
6
Lewis Freestone
2
Sean Long
8
Liam Sercombe
34
Tom Pett
7
Liam Kinsella
15
Will Ferry
9
Matty Taylor
19
George Lloyd
1
Connor Ripley
5
Kacper Lopata
6
Nathan Smith
3
Daniel Jones
19
Gavin Massey
16
Jason Lowe
14
Funso Ojo
15
Conor Grant
10
Ethan Chislett
9
Ryan Loft
29
James Wilson
Cheltenham Town
21
Jamie Pardington
10
Aidan Keena
23
Elliot Bonds
27
Jordan Thomas
32
Gregory Sloggett
26
Joe Nuttall
25
Josh Harrop
Port Vale
11
A. Mighten
24
Rhys Walters
20
Jensen Weir
13
Jayson Leutwiler
4
Thomas Sang
25
Baylee Dipepa
27
Jesse Debrah
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.52%
X
27.31%
2
34.18%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.91%
No
48.09%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.56%
No
27.44%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.61%
No
52.39%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.09%
No
73.91%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.59%
No
86.41%

About the football match Cheltenham Town against Port Vale

On Saturday February 17, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Cheltenham Town and Port Vale will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Jonny-Rocks Stadium, the home turf of Cheltenham Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cheltenham Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matty Taylor, Curtis Davies, Luke Southwood, Will Ferry, George Lloyd, Lewis Freestone, Liam Sercombe, Tom Pett, Jack Shepherd, Liam Kinsella, Sean Long

  • Substitutes: Jamie Pardington, Aidan Keena, Elliot Bonds, Jordan Thomas, Gregory Sloggett, Joe Nuttall, Josh Harrop

Port Vale Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nathan Smith, Ethan Chislett, James Wilson, Ryan Loft, Gavin Massey, Connor Ripley, Kacper Lopata, Conor Grant, Jason Lowe, Funso Ojo, Daniel Jones

  • Substitutes: A. Mighten, Rhys Walters, Jensen Weir, Jayson Leutwiler, Thomas Sang, Baylee Dipepa, Jesse Debrah

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Cheltenham Town, the chance that we have calculated is 38.52%. This is based on old statistics from Cheltenham Town combined with the statistics from Port Vale. The chance that Port Vale will win the match, we have calculated at 34.18%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.31%.

Advertisement