Cambridge United vs Cheltenham Town, 2024-02-10T15:00:00.000Z

Cambridge United vs Cheltenham Town
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Cambridge United crest
0 : 1
Cheltenham Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Abbey Stadium
B. Atkinson

Attacking Momentum

Cambridge United crestCheltenham Town crest

Events

36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ryan Bennett
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matty Taylor
65'
GOAL icon
Matty Taylor
(Will Ferry)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tom Pett
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Macauley Bonne
(Liam Bennett)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zeno Ibsen Rossi
(Ryan Bennett)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George Thomas
(Paul Digby)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
James Brophy
(Jack Lankester)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elliot Bonds
(Andy Smith)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Nuttall
(Matty Taylor)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joe Nuttall
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Darrell Clarke
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordan Cousins
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
George Thomas
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Harrop
(Liam Sercombe)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
5
2
Shots Off Target
5
5
Shots Blocked
0
6
Corners
2
5
Fouls
11
19
Offsides
3
8
Yellow Cards
3
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cambridge United logo
Cambridge United
4-2-3-1
Cheltenham Town logo
Cheltenham Town
3-4-1-2
1
Jack Stevens
2
Liam Bennett
6
Ryan Bennett
5
Michael Morrison
3
Danny Andrew
4
Paul Digby
24
Jordan Cousins
10
Jack Lankester
21
Elias Kachunga
14
Sullay Kaikai
18
Dale Taylor
1
Luke Southwood
5
Andy Smith
33
Curtis Davies
14
Jack Shepherd
2
Sean Long
8
Liam Sercombe
34
Tom Pett
7
Liam Kinsella
15
Will Ferry
9
Matty Taylor
19
George Lloyd
Cambridge United
19
Adam May
8
George Thomas
7
James Brophy
25
Will Mannion
27
Macauley Bonne
16
Zeno Ibsen Rossi
26
J. Gibbons
Cheltenham Town
23
Elliot Bonds
25
Josh Harrop
26
Joe Nuttall
3
Ben Williams
21
Jamie Pardington
27
Jordan Thomas
10
Aidan Keena
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.67%
X
25.91%
2
21.42%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
45.88%
No
54.12%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.42%
No
30.58%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
44.06%
No
55.94%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.47%
No
77.53%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.24%
No
87.76%

About the football match Cambridge United against Cheltenham Town

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Cambridge United and Cheltenham Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Abbey Stadium, the home turf of Cambridge United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cambridge United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Danny Andrew, Liam Bennett, Sullay Kaikai, Jack Lankester, Ryan Bennett, Jack Stevens, Paul Digby, Dale Taylor, Jordan Cousins, Michael Morrison, Elias Kachunga

  • Substitutes: Adam May, George Thomas, James Brophy, Will Mannion, Macauley Bonne, Zeno Ibsen Rossi, J. Gibbons

Cheltenham Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Will Ferry, Andy Smith, George Lloyd, Tom Pett, Liam Kinsella, Liam Sercombe, Luke Southwood, Sean Long, Jack Shepherd, Matty Taylor, Curtis Davies

  • Substitutes: Elliot Bonds, Josh Harrop, Joe Nuttall, Ben Williams, Jamie Pardington, Jordan Thomas, Aidan Keena

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Cambridge United, the chance that we have calculated is 52.67%. This is based on old statistics from Cambridge United combined with the statistics from Cheltenham Town. The chance that Cheltenham Town will win the match, we have calculated at 21.42%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.91%.

Advertisement