Blackpool vs Oxford United, 2024-02-10T15:00:00.000Z

Blackpool vs Oxford United
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Blackpool crest
1 : 1
Oxford United crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Bloomfield Road
P. Howard

Attacking Momentum

Blackpool crestOxford United crest

Events

18'
GOAL icon
Matthew Pennington
(Oliver Norburn)
21'
GOAL icon
Mark Harris
(Elliott Moore)
23'
YELLOWCARD icon
Shayne Lavery
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Murphy
(Tyler Burey)
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
James Husband
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sam Long
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Will Goodwin
(Tyler Goodrham)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George Byers
(Oliver Norburn)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
CJ Hamilton
(Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kylian Kouassi
(Shayne Lavery)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jay Matete
(Rúben Rodrigues)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Billy Bodin
(Mark Harris)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
George Byers
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andy Lyons
(Hayden Coulson)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
54%
46%
Shots On Target
6
2
Shots Off Target
3
5
Shots Blocked
7
1
Corners
6
5
Fouls
8
9
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Blackpool logo
Blackpool
3-4-2-1
Oxford United logo
Oxford United
4-2-3-1
32
Daniel Grimshaw
5
Matthew Pennington
21
Marvin Ekpiteta
3
James Husband
4
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel
6
Oliver Norburn
8
Albie Morgan
15
Hayden Coulson
11
Karamoko Dembélé
19
Shayne Lavery
9
Kyle Joseph
1
Jamie Cumming
2
Sam Long
5
Elliott Moore
3
Ciaron Brown
22
Greg Leigh
8
Cameron Brannagan
18
Marcus McGuane
16
Tyler Burey
20
Rúben Rodrigues
19
Tyler Goodrham
9
Mark Harris
Blackpool
1
Richard O'Donnell
17
Matthew Virtue-Thick
22
CJ Hamilton
7
George Byers
20
Oliver Casey
27
Kylian Kouassi
24
Andy Lyons
Oxford United
23
Josh Murphy
25
Will Goodwin
10
Billy Bodin
36
Jay Matete
13
Simon Eastwood
17
James Henry
4
Jordan Thorniley
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.26%
X
24.1%
2
30.64%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.11%
No
38.89%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.28%
No
18.72%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.26%
No
39.74%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.79%
No
62.21%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.65%
No
77.35%

About the football match Blackpool against Oxford United

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Blackpool and Oxford United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Bloomfield Road, the home turf of Blackpool. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Blackpool Lineup

  • Starting XI: Marvin Ekpiteta, James Husband, Karamoko Dembélé, Oliver Norburn, Albie Morgan, Hayden Coulson, Shayne Lavery, Daniel Grimshaw, Kyle Joseph, Matthew Pennington, Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel

  • Substitutes: Richard O'Donnell, Matthew Virtue-Thick, CJ Hamilton, George Byers, Oliver Casey, Kylian Kouassi, Andy Lyons

Oxford United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Marcus McGuane, Rúben Rodrigues, Ciaron Brown, Cameron Brannagan, Jamie Cumming, Elliott Moore, Tyler Burey, Greg Leigh, Mark Harris, Tyler Goodrham, Sam Long

  • Substitutes: Josh Murphy, Will Goodwin, Billy Bodin, Jay Matete, Simon Eastwood, James Henry, Jordan Thorniley

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Blackpool, the chance that we have calculated is 45.26%. This is based on old statistics from Blackpool combined with the statistics from Oxford United. The chance that Oxford United will win the match, we have calculated at 30.64%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.1%.

Advertisement