Stevenage vs Blackpool, 2024-02-03T15:00:00.000Z

Stevenage vs Blackpool
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Stevenage crest
1 : 0
Blackpool crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 3, 2024
The Lamex Stadium
S. Mather

Attacking Momentum

Stevenage crestBlackpool crest

Events

45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kylian Kouassi
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jake Forster-Caskey
(Harvey White)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aaron Pressley
(Vadaine Oliver)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Louis Thompson
(Finley Burns)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Karamoko Dembélé
(Kylian Kouassi)
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dan Butler
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Shayne Lavery
(CJ Hamilton)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Karamoko Dembélé
85'
GOAL icon
Jake Forster-Caskey
(Jordan Roberts)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
James Husband
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carl Piergianni
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matthew Virtue-Thick
(Oliver Norburn)
46'
YELLOWCARD icon
Steve Evans
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
47%
53%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
4
6
Shots Blocked
5
3
Corners
4
9
Fouls
14
14
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Stevenage logo
Stevenage
4-3-1-2
Blackpool logo
Blackpool
3-5-2
12
Craig MacGillivray
2
Luther James-Wildin
6
Dan Sweeney
5
Carl Piergianni
3
Dan Butler
10
Nick Freeman
17
Finley Burns
18
Harvey White
11
Jordan Roberts
19
Jamie Reid
33
Vadaine Oliver
32
Daniel Grimshaw
5
Matthew Pennington
21
Marvin Ekpiteta
3
James Husband
4
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel
6
Oliver Norburn
8
Albie Morgan
15
Hayden Coulson
22
CJ Hamilton
27
Kylian Kouassi
9
Kyle Joseph
Stevenage
7
Alex MacDonald
8
Jake Forster-Caskey
20
Aaron Pressley
23
Louis Thompson
1
Taye Ashby-Hammond
15
Terence Vancooten
22
Nesta Guinness-Walker
Blackpool
19
Shayne Lavery
2
Callum Connolly
11
Karamoko Dembélé
1
Richard O'Donnell
7
George Byers
17
Matthew Virtue-Thick
20
Oliver Casey
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.78%
X
27.38%
2
22.84%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
45.5%
No
54.5%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
68.94%
No
31.06%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
43.2%
No
56.8%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.47%
No
76.53%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.37%
No
87.63%

About the football match Stevenage against Blackpool

On Saturday February 3, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Stevenage and Blackpool will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant The Lamex Stadium, the home turf of Stevenage. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Stevenage Lineup

  • Starting XI: Finley Burns, Harvey White, Nick Freeman, Jordan Roberts, Jamie Reid, Dan Sweeney, Vadaine Oliver, Craig MacGillivray, Dan Butler, Luther James-Wildin, Carl Piergianni

  • Substitutes: Alex MacDonald, Jake Forster-Caskey, Aaron Pressley, Louis Thompson, Taye Ashby-Hammond, Terence Vancooten, Nesta Guinness-Walker

Blackpool Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hayden Coulson, James Husband, Kyle Joseph, Kylian Kouassi, CJ Hamilton, Matthew Pennington, Oliver Norburn, Daniel Grimshaw, Marvin Ekpiteta, Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel, Albie Morgan

  • Substitutes: Shayne Lavery, Callum Connolly, Karamoko Dembélé, Richard O'Donnell, George Byers, Matthew Virtue-Thick, Oliver Casey

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Stevenage, the chance that we have calculated is 49.78%. This is based on old statistics from Stevenage combined with the statistics from Blackpool. The chance that Blackpool will win the match, we have calculated at 22.84%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.38%.

Advertisement