Blackpool vs Charlton Athletic, 2024-01-27T15:00:00.000Z

Blackpool vs Charlton Athletic
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Blackpool crest
1 : 1
Charlton Athletic crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 27, 2024
Bloomfield Road
D. Drysdale

Attacking Momentum

Blackpool crestCharlton Athletic crest

Events

13'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rarmani Edmonds-Green
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lloyd Jones
(Macaulay Gillesphey)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Shayne Lavery
(Jordan Rhodes)
53'
GOAL icon
Karamoko Dembélé
(Albie Morgan)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
George Dobson
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Kanu
(Nathan Asiimwe)
69'
OWNGOAL icon
Marvin Ekpiteta
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ashley Maynard-Brewer
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel
(Hayden Coulson)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Louie Watson
(Freddie Ladapo)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucas Ness
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Terell Thomas
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matthew Virtue-Thick
(Oliver Norburn)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marvin Ekpiteta
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alfie May
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
3
3
Shots Off Target
7
5
Shots Blocked
8
5
Corners
9
2
Fouls
7
15
Offsides
4
2
Yellow Cards
1
6
Advertisement

Line-ups

Blackpool logo
Blackpool
3-5-2
Charlton Athletic logo
Charlton Athletic
3-5-2
32
Daniel Grimshaw
20
Oliver Casey
21
Marvin Ekpiteta
3
James Husband
22
CJ Hamilton
11
Karamoko Dembélé
6
Oliver Norburn
8
Albie Morgan
15
Hayden Coulson
9
Kyle Joseph
16
Jordan Rhodes
1
Ashley Maynard-Brewer
5
Lucas Ness
3
Terell Thomas
27
Macaulay Gillesphey
32
Nathan Asiimwe
47
Rarmani Edmonds-Green
4
George Dobson
30
Tyreeq Bakinson
18
Tennai Watson
9
Alfie May
14
Freddie Ladapo
Blackpool
5
Matthew Pennington
2
Callum Connolly
10
Sonny Carey
1
Richard O'Donnell
19
Shayne Lavery
4
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel
17
Matthew Virtue-Thick
Charlton Athletic
25
Louie Watson
29
Daniel Kanu
20
Tyreece Campbell
21
Harry Isted
46
Lewis Fiorini
33
Karoy Anderson
2
Lloyd Jones
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.16%
X
23.51%
2
26.33%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.91%
No
42.09%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.69%
No
20.31%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.1%
No
42.9%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.35%
No
64.65%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.77%
No
79.23%

About the football match Blackpool against Charlton Athletic

On Saturday January 27, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Blackpool and Charlton Athletic will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Bloomfield Road, the home turf of Blackpool. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Blackpool Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hayden Coulson, Karamoko Dembélé, Jordan Rhodes, Daniel Grimshaw, Albie Morgan, Oliver Casey, James Husband, CJ Hamilton, Marvin Ekpiteta, Kyle Joseph, Oliver Norburn

  • Substitutes: Matthew Pennington, Callum Connolly, Sonny Carey, Richard O'Donnell, Shayne Lavery, Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel, Matthew Virtue-Thick

Charlton Athletic Lineup

  • Starting XI: George Dobson, Ashley Maynard-Brewer, Lucas Ness, Rarmani Edmonds-Green, Terell Thomas, Nathan Asiimwe, Tyreeq Bakinson, Macaulay Gillesphey, Freddie Ladapo, Tennai Watson, Alfie May

  • Substitutes: Louie Watson, Daniel Kanu, Tyreece Campbell, Harry Isted, Lewis Fiorini, Karoy Anderson, Lloyd Jones

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Blackpool, the chance that we have calculated is 50.16%. This is based on old statistics from Blackpool combined with the statistics from Charlton Athletic. The chance that Charlton Athletic will win the match, we have calculated at 26.33%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.51%.

Advertisement