Bristol Rovers vs Blackpool, 2024-01-20T15:00:00.000Z

Bristol Rovers vs Blackpool
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Bristol Rovers crest
1 : 2
Blackpool crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 20, 2024
Memorial Stadium
G. Ward

Attacking Momentum

Bristol Rovers crestBlackpool crest

Events

5'
GOAL icon
CJ Hamilton
(Kyle Joseph)
19'
GOAL icon
Karamoko Dembélé
(Kyle Joseph)
24'
GOAL icon
C. Martin
(T. Crama)
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Crama
46'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Taylor
46'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Taylor
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Richard O'Donnell
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Shayne Lavery
(Jordan Rhodes)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel
(Karamoko Dembélé)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Marquis
(L. Hoole)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Collins
(L. McCormick)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Marquis
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Evans
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oliver Norburn
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Owen Dale
(Kyle Joseph)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Brown
(J. Grant)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matthew Virtue-Thick
(Oliver Norburn)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Collins
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
55%
45%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
2
4
Shots Blocked
4
0
Corners
6
5
Fouls
15
12
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
5
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bristol Rovers logo
Bristol Rovers
3-4-3
Blackpool logo
Blackpool
3-5-2
33
M. Cox
30
L. Hoole
17
C. Taylor
25
T. Crama
42
J. Hunt
21
A. Evans
4
J. Grant
19
H. Vale
11
L. Thomas
18
C. Martin
23
L. McCormick
1
Richard O'Donnell
20
Oliver Casey
21
Marvin Ekpiteta
3
James Husband
22
CJ Hamilton
11
Karamoko Dembélé
6
Oliver Norburn
8
Albie Morgan
15
Hayden Coulson
9
Kyle Joseph
16
Jordan Rhodes
Bristol Rovers
9
J. Marquis
31
J. Ward
28
J. Gibbons
3
L. Gordon
2
James Connolly
10
A. Collins
20
J. Brown
Blackpool
17
Matthew Virtue-Thick
10
Sonny Carey
13
MacKenzie Chapman
4
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel
7
Owen Dale
19
Shayne Lavery
2
Callum Connolly
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.21%
X
24.94%
2
31.85%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.51%
No
47.49%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.45%
No
25.55%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.51%
No
49.49%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.8%
No
71.2%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.9%
No
84.1%

About the football match Bristol Rovers against Blackpool

On Saturday January 20, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Bristol Rovers and Blackpool will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Memorial Stadium, the home turf of Bristol Rovers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bristol Rovers Lineup

  • Starting XI: C. Martin, M. Cox, H. Vale, L. Hoole, J. Hunt, T. Crama, A. Evans, C. Taylor, L. Thomas, J. Grant, L. McCormick

  • Substitutes: J. Marquis, J. Ward, J. Gibbons, L. Gordon, James Connolly, A. Collins, J. Brown

Blackpool Lineup

  • Starting XI: Oliver Norburn, Jordan Rhodes, Richard O'Donnell, CJ Hamilton, James Husband, Oliver Casey, Marvin Ekpiteta, Hayden Coulson, Albie Morgan, Karamoko Dembélé, Kyle Joseph

  • Substitutes: Matthew Virtue-Thick, Sonny Carey, MacKenzie Chapman, Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel, Owen Dale, Shayne Lavery, Callum Connolly

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bristol Rovers, the chance that we have calculated is 43.21%. This is based on old statistics from Bristol Rovers combined with the statistics from Blackpool. The chance that Blackpool will win the match, we have calculated at 31.85%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.94%.

Advertisement