Doncaster Rovers vs Wrexham, 2024-04-02T18:45:00.000Z

Doncaster Rovers vs Wrexham
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Doncaster Rovers crest
1 : 0
Wrexham crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
The Keepmoat Stadium
C. Breakspear

Attacking Momentum

Doncaster Rovers crestWrexham crest

Events

35'
YELLOWCARD icon
James Maxwell
44'
GOAL icon
Owen Bailey
(James Maxwell)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Barnett
(Luke Bolton)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Will Boyle
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George Evans
(Will Boyle)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Steven Fletcher
(Ollie Palmer)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Ironside
(Maxime Biamou)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Paul Mullin
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jamie Sterry
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tommy Rowe
(Harrison Biggins)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joe Ironside
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Dalby
(Eoghan O'Connell)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zain Westbrooke
(Matthew Craig)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Tozer
(Max Cleworth)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jay McGrath
(Richard Wood)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
6
1
Shots Off Target
5
7
Shots Blocked
3
7
Corners
4
5
Fouls
7
9
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Doncaster Rovers logo
Doncaster Rovers
4-2-3-1
Wrexham logo
Wrexham
5-3-2
15
T. Lo-Tutala
2
Jamie Sterry
5
Joseph Olowu
6
Richard Wood
3
James Maxwell
17
Owen Bailey
37
Matthew Craig
7
Luke Molyneux
14
Harrison Biggins
47
Hakeeb Adelakun
36
Maxime Biamou
33
Arthur Okonkwo
17
Luke Bolton
32
Max Cleworth
15
Eoghan O'Connell
25
Will Boyle
23
James McClean
20
Andy Cannon
22
Thomas O'Connor
38
Elliot Lee
9
Ollie Palmer
10
Paul Mullin
Doncaster Rovers
10
Tommy Rowe
24
Zain Westbrooke
20
Joe Ironside
12
Louis Jones
8
George Broadbent
25
Jay McGrath
21
Kyle Hurst
Wrexham
29
Ryan Barnett
26
Steven Fletcher
3
Callum McFadzean
12
George Evans
18
Sam Dalby
21
Mark Howard
4
Ben Tozer
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
36.27%
X
25.46%
2
38.28%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.8%
No
43.2%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.56%
No
23.44%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.63%
No
47.37%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.24%
No
69.76%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.25%
No
82.75%

About the football match Doncaster Rovers against Wrexham

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Doncaster Rovers and Wrexham will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant The Keepmoat Stadium, the home turf of Doncaster Rovers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Doncaster Rovers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joseph Olowu, Richard Wood, Jamie Sterry, Matthew Craig, Luke Molyneux, Maxime Biamou, Harrison Biggins, James Maxwell, Hakeeb Adelakun, Owen Bailey, T. Lo-Tutala

  • Substitutes: Tommy Rowe, Zain Westbrooke, Joe Ironside, Louis Jones, George Broadbent, Jay McGrath, Kyle Hurst

Wrexham Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luke Bolton, Elliot Lee, Paul Mullin, James McClean, Thomas O'Connor, Arthur Okonkwo, Eoghan O'Connell, Max Cleworth, Andy Cannon, Will Boyle, Ollie Palmer

  • Substitutes: Ryan Barnett, Steven Fletcher, Callum McFadzean, George Evans, Sam Dalby, Mark Howard, Ben Tozer

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Wrexham, the chance that we have calculated is 38.28%. This is based on old statistics from Wrexham combined with the statistics from Doncaster Rovers. The chance that Doncaster Rovers will win the match, we have calculated at 36.27%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.46%.

Advertisement