Walsall vs Swindon Town, 2024-04-16T18:45:00.000Z

Walsall vs Swindon Town
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Walsall crest
2 : 1
Swindon Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 16, 2024
Poundland Bescot Stadium
M. Corlett

Attacking Momentum

Walsall crestSwindon Town crest

Events

11'
GOAL icon
Mo Faal
(Isaac Hutchinson)
48'
SUBSTITUTION icon
H. Hunt
(Tom Brewitt)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charlie Austin
(Aaron Drinan)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
(Jake Cain)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George McEachran
(Nnamdi Ofoborh)
68'
GOAL icon
Paul Glatzel
(William Kokolo)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Douglas James-Taylor
(Josh Gordon)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zack Elbouzedi
(J. McGregor)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Danny Johnson
(Ross Tierney)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom Knowles
(Joe Foulkes)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamille Matt
(Mo Faal)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ryan Stirk
89'
GOAL icon
Danny Johnson
(Jamille Matt)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
37%
63%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
8
6
Shots Blocked
3
4
Corners
5
7
Fouls
5
6
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Walsall logo
Walsall
3-5-2
Swindon Town logo
Swindon Town
3-1-4-2
1
Owen Evans
2
David Okagbue
5
D. Daniels
21
Taylor Allen
12
Joe Foulkes
8
Isaac Hutchinson
25
Ryan Stirk
26
Ross Tierney
3
Liam Gordon
23
Mo Faal
18
Josh Gordon
1
Jack Bycroft
24
Conor McCarthy
12
Tom Brewitt
5
Frazer Blake-Tracy
59
Nnamdi Ofoborh
33
J. McGregor
16
Jake Cain
20
Dawson Devoy
17
William Kokolo
9
Paul Glatzel
23
Aaron Drinan
Walsall
6
Priestley Farquharson
32
G. Barrett
10
Tom Knowles
39
Danny Johnson
11
Douglas James-Taylor
9
Jamille Matt
30
Jamie Jellis
Swindon Town
11
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
32
Charlie Austin
29
R. Aguiar
40
H. Hunt
25
Conor Brann
7
Zack Elbouzedi
6
George McEachran
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.61%
X
24.52%
2
24.88%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.57%
No
44.43%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.74%
No
23.26%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.47%
No
46.53%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.64%
No
68.33%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.34%
No
81.66%

About the football match Walsall against Swindon Town

On Tuesday April 16, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Walsall and Swindon Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Poundland Bescot Stadium, the home turf of Walsall. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Walsall Lineup

  • Starting XI: Taylor Allen, Owen Evans, Ross Tierney, Ryan Stirk, D. Daniels, Isaac Hutchinson, Mo Faal, Josh Gordon, Liam Gordon, Joe Foulkes, David Okagbue

  • Substitutes: Priestley Farquharson, G. Barrett, Tom Knowles, Danny Johnson, Douglas James-Taylor, Jamille Matt, Jamie Jellis

Swindon Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Aaron Drinan, Jake Cain, Dawson Devoy, Paul Glatzel, Frazer Blake-Tracy, Nnamdi Ofoborh, Jack Bycroft, Conor McCarthy, William Kokolo, J. McGregor, Tom Brewitt

  • Substitutes: Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, Charlie Austin, R. Aguiar, H. Hunt, Conor Brann, Zack Elbouzedi, George McEachran

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Walsall, the chance that we have calculated is 50.61%. This is based on old statistics from Walsall combined with the statistics from Swindon Town. The chance that Swindon Town will win the match, we have calculated at 24.88%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.52%.

Advertisement