Stockport County vs Milton Keynes Dons, 2024-03-23T17:15:00.000Z

Stockport County vs Milton Keynes Dons
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Stockport County crest
5 : 0
Milton Keynes Dons crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 23, 2024
Edgeley Park
M. Edwards
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Stockport County crestMilton Keynes Dons crest

Events

31'
GOAL icon
Callum Camps
36'
GOAL icon
Paddy Madden
(Callum Camps)
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jack Payne
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Todd Kane
45'
GOAL icon
Isaac Olaofe
(Paddy Madden)
51'
GOAL icon
Connor Lemonheigh-Evans
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Max Dean
(Emre Tezgel)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ellis Harrison
(Jack Payne)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cameron Norman
(MJ Williams)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Croasdale
(Nick Powell)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Odin Bailey
(Isaac Olaofe)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Neill Byrne
(Todd Kane)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Myles Hippolyte
(Connor Lemonheigh-Evans)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ethan Robson
(Stephen Wearne)
90'
GOAL icon
Neill Byrne
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
35%
65%
Shots On Target
7
3
Shots Off Target
1
6
Shots Blocked
2
4
Corners
3
1
Fouls
17
11
Offsides
4
2
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Stockport County logo
Stockport County
4-3-1-2
Milton Keynes Dons logo
Milton Keynes Dons
3-4-2-1
1
Ben Hinchliffe
34
Todd Kane
6
Fraser Horsfall
15
Ethan Pye
3
Ibou Touray
24
Connor Lemonheigh-Evans
11
Nick Powell
8
Callum Camps
25
Isaac Olaofe
19
Kyle Wootton
9
Paddy Madden
32
Michael Kelly
6
MJ Williams
5
Warren O'Hora
21
Daniel Harvie
29
Kyran Lofthouse
11
Jack Payne
50
Lewis Bate
14
Joe Tomlinson
24
Stephen Wearne
8
Alex Gilbey
22
Emre Tezgel
Stockport County
31
Ben Knight
18
Ryan Croasdale
12
Jordan Smith
5
Neill Byrne
22
Rico Richards
21
Myles Hippolyte
27
Odin Bailey
Milton Keynes Dons
19
Brooklyn Ilunga
17
Ethan Robson
33
Filip Marschall
2
Cameron Norman
3
Dean Lewington
18
Max Dean
9
Ellis Harrison
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.51%
X
23.98%
2
25.51%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.07%
No
42.93%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.57%
No
21.43%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.58%
No
43.42%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.97%
No
65.03%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.74%
No
79.26%

About the football match Stockport County against Milton Keynes Dons

On Saturday March 23, 2024, precisely at 1:15 PM, Stockport County and Milton Keynes Dons will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Edgeley Park, the home turf of Stockport County. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Stockport County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Connor Lemonheigh-Evans, Fraser Horsfall, Callum Camps, Paddy Madden, Kyle Wootton, Todd Kane, Ben Hinchliffe, Nick Powell, Ibou Touray, Isaac Olaofe, Ethan Pye

  • Substitutes: Ben Knight, Ryan Croasdale, Jordan Smith, Neill Byrne, Rico Richards, Myles Hippolyte, Odin Bailey

Milton Keynes Dons Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joe Tomlinson, Michael Kelly, Jack Payne, MJ Williams, Alex Gilbey, Stephen Wearne, Lewis Bate, Daniel Harvie, Warren O'Hora, Emre Tezgel, Kyran Lofthouse

  • Substitutes: Brooklyn Ilunga, Ethan Robson, Filip Marschall, Cameron Norman, Dean Lewington, Max Dean, Ellis Harrison

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Stockport County, the chance that we have calculated is 50.51%. This is based on old statistics from Stockport County combined with the statistics from Milton Keynes Dons. The chance that Milton Keynes Dons will win the match, we have calculated at 25.51%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.98%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Stockport County and Milton Keynes Dons can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement