Bradford City vs Mansfield Town, 2024-03-16T15:00:00.000Z

Bradford City vs Mansfield Town
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Bradford City crest
1 : 5
Mansfield Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
The Utilita Energy Stadium
M. Coy

Attacking Momentum

Bradford City crestMansfield Town crest

Events

8'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jamie Walker
10'
GOAL icon
Baily Cargill
(Stephen Quinn)
14'
GOAL icon
Lucas Akins
18'
GOAL icon
Davis Keillor-Dunn
(Will Swan)
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Davis Keillor-Dunn
26'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kevin McDonald
(Liam Ridehalgh)
45'
GOAL icon
Will Swan
(Davis Keillor-Dunn)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George Maris
(Davis Keillor-Dunn)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stephen McLaughlin
(Baily Cargill)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Chapman
(Clarke Oduor)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andy Cook
(Jamie Walker)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Calum Kavanagh
(Tyreik Wright)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aaron Lewis
(Stephen Quinn)
72'
GOAL icon
Andy Cook
(Harry Chapman)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom Nichols
(Will Swan)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
James Gale
(Lucas Akins)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Oyegoke
(Ciaran Kelly)
86'
GOAL icon
Aaron Lewis
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jonathan Tomkinson
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Louis Reed
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
1
11
Shots Off Target
2
9
Shots Blocked
3
7
Corners
5
5
Fouls
9
13
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bradford City logo
Bradford City
3-5-2
Mansfield Town logo
Mansfield Town
4-3-1-2
1
Sam Walker
31
Jonathan Tomkinson
18
Ciaran Kelly
3
Liam Ridehalgh
11
Alex Gilliead
6
Richard Smallwood
7
Jamie Walker
32
Lewis Richards
12
Clarke Oduor
14
Tyler Smith
36
Tyreik Wright
1
Christy Pym
9
Jordan Bowery
14
Aden Flint
24
Lewis Brunt
6
Baily Cargill
44
Hiram Boateng
25
Louis Reed
16
Stephen Quinn
40
Davis Keillor-Dunn
26
Will Swan
7
Lucas Akins
Bradford City
2
Brad Halliday
26
Kevin McDonald
22
Daniel Oyegoke
8
Calum Kavanagh
9
Andy Cook
20
Harry Chapman
13
Colin Doyle
Mansfield Town
12
James Gale
15
Aaron Lewis
10
George Maris
3
Stephen McLaughlin
20
Tom Nichols
22
George Williams
13
Scott Flinders
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
34.2%
X
28.17%
2
37.63%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.79%
No
51.21%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
68.9%
No
31.1%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
43.71%
No
56.29%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.19%
No
76.81%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.63%
No
88.37%

About the football match Bradford City against Mansfield Town

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Bradford City and Mansfield Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant The Utilita Energy Stadium, the home turf of Bradford City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bradford City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Tyler Smith, Liam Ridehalgh, Tyreik Wright, Jamie Walker, Sam Walker, Ciaran Kelly, Clarke Oduor, Lewis Richards, Jonathan Tomkinson, Richard Smallwood, Alex Gilliead

  • Substitutes: Brad Halliday, Kevin McDonald, Daniel Oyegoke, Calum Kavanagh, Andy Cook, Harry Chapman, Colin Doyle

Mansfield Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Stephen Quinn, Christy Pym, Lucas Akins, Hiram Boateng, Aden Flint, Lewis Brunt, Will Swan, Baily Cargill, Jordan Bowery, Louis Reed, Davis Keillor-Dunn

  • Substitutes: James Gale, Aaron Lewis, George Maris, Stephen McLaughlin, Tom Nichols, George Williams, Scott Flinders

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Mansfield Town, the chance that we have calculated is 37.63%. This is based on old statistics from Mansfield Town combined with the statistics from Bradford City. The chance that Bradford City will win the match, we have calculated at 34.2%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.17%.

Advertisement