Accrington Stanley vs Notts County, 2024-03-16T15:00:00.000Z

Accrington Stanley vs Notts County
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Accrington Stanley crest
2 : 2
Notts County crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
Wham Stadium
S. Gill

Attacking Momentum

Accrington Stanley crestNotts County crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
Jim O'Brien
(Alassana Jatta)
17'
GOAL icon
Shaun Whalley
45'
GOAL icon
Alassana Jatta
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex Henderson
(Korede Adedoyin)
46'
YELLOWCARD icon
Connor O'Brien
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Crowley
(Alassana Jatta)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aden Baldwin
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Pritchard
(Josh Woods)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jaden Warner
(Jodi Jones)
79'
PENALTY icon
Jack Nolan
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charlie Colkett
(John Bostock)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brad Hills
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
6
7
Shots Off Target
12
5
Shots Blocked
5
2
Corners
6
5
Fouls
13
10
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Accrington Stanley logo
Accrington Stanley
4-2-3-1
Notts County logo
Notts County
3-4-1-2
21
Radek Vítek
4
Kelvin Mellor
5
Brad Hills
16
Joseph Gubbins
38
Connor O'Brien
22
Dan Martin
18
Tommy Leigh
17
Jack Nolan
55
Korede Adedoyin
7
Shaun Whalley
39
Josh Woods
1
Sam Slocombe
28
Lewis Macari
15
Aden Baldwin
4
Kyle Cameron
11
Aaron Nemane
6
Jim O'Brien
16
John Bostock
10
Jodi Jones
8
Sam Austin
9
Macaulay Langstaff
29
Alassana Jatta
Accrington Stanley
61
Jack McIntyre
8
Benjamin Woods
10
Joe Pritchard
30
Alex Henderson
19
Jake Bickerstaff
28
Seamus Conneely
12
Seb Quirk
Notts County
14
Will Randall
21
Tobi Adebayo-Rowling
31
Luca Ashby-Hammond
26
Aidan Stone
44
Charlie Colkett
32
Jaden Warner
7
Daniel Crowley
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.94%
X
23.93%
2
37.13%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.07%
No
38.93%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.54%
No
18.46%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.28%
No
39.72%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
38.87%
No
61.13%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.33%
No
76.67%

About the football match Accrington Stanley against Notts County

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Accrington Stanley and Notts County will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Wham Stadium, the home turf of Accrington Stanley. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Accrington Stanley Lineup

  • Starting XI: Dan Martin, Korede Adedoyin, Connor O'Brien, Shaun Whalley, Joseph Gubbins, Kelvin Mellor, Josh Woods, Radek Vítek, Tommy Leigh, Brad Hills, Jack Nolan

  • Substitutes: Jack McIntyre, Benjamin Woods, Joe Pritchard, Alex Henderson, Jake Bickerstaff, Seamus Conneely, Seb Quirk

Notts County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sam Austin, Macaulay Langstaff, Aden Baldwin, Sam Slocombe, John Bostock, Lewis Macari, Kyle Cameron, Aaron Nemane, Jim O'Brien, Jodi Jones, Alassana Jatta

  • Substitutes: Will Randall, Tobi Adebayo-Rowling, Luca Ashby-Hammond, Aidan Stone, Charlie Colkett, Jaden Warner, Daniel Crowley

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Accrington Stanley, the chance that we have calculated is 38.94%. This is based on old statistics from Accrington Stanley combined with the statistics from Notts County. The chance that Notts County will win the match, we have calculated at 37.13%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.93%.

Advertisement