AFC Wimbledon vs Newport County, 2024-03-16T15:00:00.000Z

AFC Wimbledon vs Newport County
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
AFC Wimbledon crest
0 : 2
Newport County crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
Kingsmeadow
T. Parsons

Attacking Momentum

AFC Wimbledon crestNewport County crest

Events

9'
GOAL icon
Bryn Morris
(Offrande Zanzala)
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
John-Joe O'Toole
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kyle Jameson
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Adam Lewis
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Scot Bennett
55'
GOAL icon
Kyle Jameson
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Kelly
(John-Kymani Gordon)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aron Sasu
(Lee Brown)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Seb Palmer-Houlden
(Offrande Zanzala)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lewis Payne
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
James Ball
(Armani Little)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luke Jephcott
(Aaron Wildig)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
James Waite
(Harry Charsley)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
63%
37%
Shots On Target
3
4
Shots Off Target
8
3
Shots Blocked
4
1
Corners
4
3
Fouls
15
11
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
1
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

AFC Wimbledon logo
AFC Wimbledon
3-4-2-1
Newport County logo
Newport County
3-5-2
12
Alex Bass
5
Kofi Balmer
19
John-Joe O'Toole
3
Lee Brown
11
Josh Neufville
4
Jake Reeves
14
Armani Little
26
Jack Currie
24
Ronan Curtis
38
John-Kymani Gordon
18
Omar Bugiel
1
Nick Townsend
28
Matthew Baker
17
Scot Bennett
23
Kyle Jameson
2
Lewis Payne
20
Harry Charsley
24
Aaron Wildig
8
Bryn Morris
3
Adam Lewis
7
William Albert Evans
10
Offrande Zanzala
AFC Wimbledon
1
Nik Tzanev
16
James Ball
8
Harry Pell
29
Aron Sasu
9
Josh Davison
10
Josh Kelly
33
Isaac Ogundere
Newport County
26
Jonathan Maxted
41
Nelson Sanca
31
Luke Jephcott
11
James Waite
33
Matt Bondswell
14
Harrison Bright
30
Seb Palmer-Houlden
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
54.73%
X
22.75%
2
22.52%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.09%
No
43.91%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79%
No
21%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.9%
No
43.1%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.65%
No
65.35%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.3%
No
78.7%

About the football match AFC Wimbledon against Newport County

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, AFC Wimbledon and Newport County will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Kingsmeadow, the home turf of AFC Wimbledon. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

AFC Wimbledon Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kofi Balmer, Armani Little, Jake Reeves, Ronan Curtis, Lee Brown, John-Kymani Gordon, Omar Bugiel, Jack Currie, Josh Neufville, Alex Bass, John-Joe O'Toole

  • Substitutes: Nik Tzanev, James Ball, Harry Pell, Aron Sasu, Josh Davison, Josh Kelly, Isaac Ogundere

Newport County Lineup

  • Starting XI: William Albert Evans, Harry Charsley, Scot Bennett, Matthew Baker, Lewis Payne, Aaron Wildig, Nick Townsend, Kyle Jameson, Adam Lewis, Bryn Morris, Offrande Zanzala

  • Substitutes: Jonathan Maxted, Nelson Sanca, Luke Jephcott, James Waite, Matt Bondswell, Harrison Bright, Seb Palmer-Houlden

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AFC Wimbledon, the chance that we have calculated is 54.73%. This is based on old statistics from AFC Wimbledon combined with the statistics from Newport County. The chance that Newport County will win the match, we have calculated at 22.52%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.75%.

Advertisement