Swindon Town vs Accrington Stanley, 2024-03-12T19:45:00.000Z

Swindon Town vs Accrington Stanley
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Swindon Town crest
1 : 2
Accrington Stanley crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 12, 2024
County Ground
T. Parsons

Attacking Momentum

Swindon Town crestAccrington Stanley crest

Events

14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tommy Leigh
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
George McEachran
47'
GOAL icon
Aaron Drinan
57'
PENALTY icon
Jack Nolan
59'
YELLOWCARD icon
Frazer Blake-Tracy
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jake Cain
(Aaron Drinan)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex Henderson
(Korede Adedoyin)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sean McGurk
(Paul Glatzel)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jake Bickerstaff
(Josh Woods)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zack Elbouzedi
(Rushian Hepburn-Murphy)
82'
GOAL icon
Alex Henderson
(Tommy Leigh)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Seamus Conneely
(Tommy Leigh)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kelvin Mellor
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
5
6
Shots Off Target
4
3
Shots Blocked
6
5
Corners
6
4
Fouls
5
7
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Swindon Town logo
Swindon Town
4-2-3-1
Accrington Stanley logo
Accrington Stanley
4-4-2
1
Jack Bycroft
22
Udoka Godwin-Malife
24
Conor McCarthy
5
Frazer Blake-Tracy
17
William Kokolo
20
Dawson Devoy
6
George McEachran
11
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
9
Paul Glatzel
23
Aaron Drinan
32
Charlie Austin
21
Radek Vítek
4
Kelvin Mellor
5
Brad Hills
16
Joseph Gubbins
38
Connor O'Brien
22
Dan Martin
18
Tommy Leigh
7
Shaun Whalley
55
Korede Adedoyin
17
Jack Nolan
39
Josh Woods
Swindon Town
7
Zack Elbouzedi
25
Conor Brann
12
Tom Brewitt
14
Brooklyn Genesini
15
Sean McGurk
16
Jake Cain
29
Ricky Aguiar
Accrington Stanley
12
Seb Quirk
28
Seamus Conneely
8
Benjamin Woods
26
Leslie Adekoya
19
Jake Bickerstaff
30
Alex Henderson
61
Jack McIntyre
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
53.21%
X
23.51%
2
23.28%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.66%
No
45.34%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.91%
No
23.09%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.69%
No
46.31%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.75%
No
68.25%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.91%
No
81.09%

About the football match Swindon Town against Accrington Stanley

On Tuesday March 12, 2024, precisely at 3:45 PM, Swindon Town and Accrington Stanley will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant County Ground, the home turf of Swindon Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Swindon Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: William Kokolo, George McEachran, Udoka Godwin-Malife, Conor McCarthy, Aaron Drinan, Frazer Blake-Tracy, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, Paul Glatzel, Charlie Austin, Jack Bycroft, Dawson Devoy

  • Substitutes: Zack Elbouzedi, Conor Brann, Tom Brewitt, Brooklyn Genesini, Sean McGurk, Jake Cain, Ricky Aguiar

Accrington Stanley Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joseph Gubbins, Shaun Whalley, Tommy Leigh, Brad Hills, Radek Vítek, Korede Adedoyin, Connor O'Brien, Jack Nolan, Kelvin Mellor, Dan Martin, Josh Woods

  • Substitutes: Seb Quirk, Seamus Conneely, Benjamin Woods, Leslie Adekoya, Jake Bickerstaff, Alex Henderson, Jack McIntyre

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Swindon Town, the chance that we have calculated is 53.21%. This is based on old statistics from Swindon Town combined with the statistics from Accrington Stanley. The chance that Accrington Stanley will win the match, we have calculated at 23.28%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.51%.

Advertisement