Grimsby Town vs Milton Keynes Dons, 2024-03-12T19:45:00.000Z

Grimsby Town vs Milton Keynes Dons
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Grimsby Town crest
1 : 0
Milton Keynes Dons crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 12, 2024
Blundell Park
A. Bannister

Attacking Momentum

Grimsby Town crestMilton Keynes Dons crest

Events

9'
YELLOWCARD icon
Arthur Gnahoua
16'
YELLOWCARD icon
Toby Mullarkey
33'
GOAL icon
Justin Obikwu
(Abo Eisa)
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gavan Holohan
45'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Gavan Holohan
(Gavan Holohan)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matthew Dennis
(Ellis Harrison)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emre Tezgel
(Dan Kemp)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamie Andrews
(Abo Eisa)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Wood
(Arthur Gnahoua)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kieran Green
(Gavan Holohan)
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
Denver Hume
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rekeil Pyke
(Justin Obikwu)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Curtis Thompson
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
21%
79%
Shots On Target
3
1
Shots Off Target
3
2
Shots Blocked
1
3
Corners
2
6
Fouls
19
14
Offsides
6
1
Yellow Cards
5
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Grimsby Town logo
Grimsby Town
5-3-2
Milton Keynes Dons logo
Milton Keynes Dons
3-4-3
1
Harvey Cartwright
28
Toby Mullarkey
24
Douglas Tharme
5
Harvey Rodgers
33
Denver Hume
15
Harry Clifton
6
Curtis Thompson
14
Arthur Gnahoua
8
Gavan Holohan
7
Abo Eisa
20
Justin Obikwu
32
Michael Kelly
6
Jordan Williams
5
Warren O'Hora
21
Daniel Harvie
29
K. Lofthouse
11
Jack Payne
50
Lewis Bate
8
Alex Gilbey
27
Dan Kemp
9
Ellis Harrison
24
S. Wearne
Grimsby Town
9
Rekeil Pyke
18
Harry Wood
19
Jamie Andrews
2
Liam Smith
25
Donovan Wilson
12
Jake Eastwood
4
Kieran Green
Milton Keynes Dons
12
Nathan Harness
22
Emre Tezgel
30
Matthew Dennis
3
Dean Lewington
17
Ethan Robson
2
Cameron Norman
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
34.38%
X
23.43%
2
42.18%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
65.86%
No
34.14%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
83.84%
No
16.16%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
64.01%
No
35.99%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
42.7%
No
57.3%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
26.41%
No
73.59%

About the football match Grimsby Town against Milton Keynes Dons

On Tuesday March 12, 2024, precisely at 3:45 PM, Grimsby Town and Milton Keynes Dons will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Blundell Park, the home turf of Grimsby Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Grimsby Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Harry Clifton, Arthur Gnahoua, Denver Hume, Harvey Rodgers, Abo Eisa, Curtis Thompson, Harvey Cartwright, Toby Mullarkey, Gavan Holohan, Justin Obikwu, Douglas Tharme

  • Substitutes: Rekeil Pyke, Harry Wood, Jamie Andrews, Liam Smith, Donovan Wilson, Jake Eastwood, Kieran Green

Milton Keynes Dons Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jack Payne, Lewis Bate, Daniel Harvie, Jordan Williams, Warren O'Hora, Dan Kemp, Michael Kelly, S. Wearne, Ellis Harrison, Alex Gilbey, K. Lofthouse

  • Substitutes: Nathan Harness, Emre Tezgel, Matthew Dennis, Dean Lewington, Ethan Robson, Cameron Norman

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Milton Keynes Dons, the chance that we have calculated is 42.18%. This is based on old statistics from Milton Keynes Dons combined with the statistics from Grimsby Town. The chance that Grimsby Town will win the match, we have calculated at 34.38%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.43%.

Advertisement