Crewe Alexandra vs Sutton United, 2024-03-12T19:45:00.000Z

Crewe Alexandra vs Sutton United
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Crewe Alexandra crest
1 : 0
Sutton United crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 12, 2024
Alexandra Stadium
Andrew Humphries

Attacking Momentum

Crewe Alexandra crestSutton United crest

Events

5'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elliott Nevitt
(Courtney Baker-Richardson)
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Omar Sowunmi
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harry Beautyman
52'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stephen Duke-McKenna
(Harry Beautyman)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aaron Rowe
(Charlie Kirk)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Leigh
(Joel Tabiner)
71'
GOAL icon
Elliott Nevitt
(Aaron Rowe)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Craig Eastmond
(Craig Clay)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Hart
(Deon Moore)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oliver Sanderson
(Josh Coley)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joe Kizzi
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Josh Austerfield
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Stephen Duke-McKenna
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
3
2
Shots Off Target
2
7
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
5
4
Fouls
13
12
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
1
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Crewe Alexandra logo
Crewe Alexandra
4-2-3-1
Sutton United logo
Sutton United
4-2-3-1
13
Tom Booth
3
Rio Adebisi
12
Ed Turns
5
Mickey Demetriou
4
Zac Williams
8
Conor Thomas
25
Josh Austerfield
10
Shilow Tracey
11
Joel Tabiner
30
Charlie Kirk
9
Courtney Baker-Richardson
25
Steve Arnold
23
Ryan Jackson
4
Omar Sowunmi
22
Joe Kizzi
3
Sashiel Adom-Malaki
31
Charlie Lakin
16
Craig Clay
7
Josh Coley
10
Harry Beautyman
27
Deon Moore
9
Harry Smith
Crewe Alexandra
21
Aaron Rowe
28
Lewis Billington
2
Ryan Cooney
14
Lewis Leigh
20
Elliott Nevitt
1
Harvey Davies
24
Charlie Finney
Sutton United
30
Matt Kerbey
50
Stephen Duke-McKenna
38
Oliver Sanderson
42
Sam Hart
15
Craig Eastmond
8
Christian N'Guessan
35
Jack Taylor
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
51.44%
X
24.21%
2
24.34%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.3%
No
46.7%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.37%
No
24.63%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.52%
No
48.48%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.71%
No
70.29%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.91%
No
83.09%

About the football match Crewe Alexandra against Sutton United

On Tuesday March 12, 2024, precisely at 3:45 PM, Crewe Alexandra and Sutton United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Alexandra Stadium, the home turf of Crewe Alexandra. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Crewe Alexandra Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mickey Demetriou, Conor Thomas, Rio Adebisi, Josh Austerfield, Ed Turns, Shilow Tracey, Charlie Kirk, Tom Booth, Zac Williams, Courtney Baker-Richardson, Joel Tabiner

  • Substitutes: Aaron Rowe, Lewis Billington, Ryan Cooney, Lewis Leigh, Elliott Nevitt, Harvey Davies, Charlie Finney

Sutton United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Steve Arnold, Omar Sowunmi, Harry Smith, Sashiel Adom-Malaki, Ryan Jackson, Craig Clay, Harry Beautyman, Deon Moore, Josh Coley, Charlie Lakin, Joe Kizzi

  • Substitutes: Matt Kerbey, Stephen Duke-McKenna, Oliver Sanderson, Sam Hart, Craig Eastmond, Christian N'Guessan, Jack Taylor

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Crewe Alexandra, the chance that we have calculated is 51.44%. This is based on old statistics from Crewe Alexandra combined with the statistics from Sutton United. The chance that Sutton United will win the match, we have calculated at 24.34%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.21%.

Advertisement